Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Sleeping with the enemy’ Russian troops try to pick up Ukrainian women on Tinder

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2022/02/24/ukrainian-women-say-russian-troops-are-flirting-with-them-on-tinder/

Dasha Synelnikova’s app lit up with matches from soldiers named Andrei, Alexander, Gregory, Michail and “Black” some 20 miles away, the report said.

“I actually live in Kyiv but changed my location settings to Kharkiv after a friend told me there were Russian troops all over Tinder,” Synelnikova, a 33-year-old video producer, told the outlet.

“One muscular guy posed up trying to look sexy in bed posing with his pistol. Another was in full Russian combat gear and others just showed off in tight stripy vests,” Synelnikova told the British paper.

Many Russian soldiers romancing Ukrainian women on Tinder have given away their military positions, according to Ukrainian military intelligence officials.EyePress News/Shutterstock
“I didn’t find any of them attractive and would never consider sleeping with the enemy. I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange,” the Ukrainian woman continued.

Synelnikova swapped messages with Andrei, 31, whose pictures showed him clutching his Kalashnikov rifle in full combat gear and helmet, the report said.

My comments: Hmmm she must not have read reddit why did she mention if they are attractive instead of having a good personality?

And BUllshit she wouldn't sleep with the enemy if he was Chadromov. :feelsree::feelsree:

PS: why are these foids going on Tinder right now.

The foids are lying, they would absolutely sleep with the enemy.

Jfl soon the country will be only men and they will get nuked while the women suck their cocks
:feelskek::feelskek:
Defend your country bro

The foids are lying, they would absolutely sleep with the enemy.

Ya men are so stupid to believe in virtuous women. Imagine if tens of thousands of 18-30 year old women invaded America. Would American men not sleep with them because they are on the enemy side.

get in good with a soldier now, so while their men are fighting in dying for them, the holes back home are getting themselves set for the new russian future with their new russian man.

get in good with a soldier now, so while their men are fighting in dying for them, the holes back home are getting themselves set for the new russian future with their new russian man.

Ya in Vietnam the women married the American soldiers. One thing we forgot though, then we have enemy spies within the walls of our country. And they give birth to baby VietCong and teach them in their foreign ways.

Whore...whore never changes

Absolutely cucked

While the Ukrainian men are fighting and dying to defend the country, the women are getting ready to open their legs for the enemy because they have no loyalty to nation, their only loyalty is to the side which is most likely to emerge victorious. Women only fuck the winners.

Ukrainians should lock up all their women in a cage and in the event of imminent defeat, they should gas all the women to death to prevent them from falling into the hands of enemy soldiers.

Jfl at fighting for western foids

Ya men are so stupid to believe in virtuous women. Imagine if tens of thousands of 18-30 year old women invaded America. Would American men not sleep with them because they are on the enemy side.
It's biology

nothing gets women wetter than seeing their native men get obliterated by a superior military force

But but they both whites so there’s nothing wrong right?????????

no more muh brother wars. Collectivism is such a cope.

She didn’t find any of them attractive. And coincidentally she didn’t want to sleep with the enemy. :waitwhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back