Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sleeping 24/7

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I would sleep every hour of the day if I could. Imagine being someone like Elon Musk who only sleeps like 4 hours a day because so much is going on in his life that sleep is a waste of time to him.

I only briefly experienced it one time when I was developing a video game. I was so focused on it I'd spend every waking hour working on it, only once I could no longer hold my eyes open would I collapse on the floor. Then I'd wake up and, despite still being tired, jolt up and get right back to it. It was incredible having a reason to get up in the morning.

Now there is nothing. I have no autistic passions like that anymore. Nor do I have a cookie cutter normalfag life to look forward to. Every time I wake up I ask myself "I'm still alive? Fucking why?" and try to go back to sleep. Only when it's time for work do I finally get up. On the weekend I'll sleep until my head hurts. Sleep is the only reprieve from this world. Death is the only true escape.

I find myself sleeping more on weekends, my body is automatically coping :feelscry:

Yes, I sleep about ten hours total, in two shifts.

But I try to keep a schedule going.

And I cycle daily

What happened to the video game? :feelswhere:

I do find it hard to naturally sleep for more than, say, 10 hours. :feelsUgh:

jealous of sleepcels, usually only get like 5-4 hours a night

What happened to the video game? :feelswhere:

I do find it hard to naturally sleep for more than, say, 10 hours. :feelsUgh:
I abandoned in it because I wanted to turn my life around. You can guess how that turned out

jealous of sleepcels, usually only get like 5-4 hours a night
That sounds like torture. Sleep is so great.

Hurry to bed

I've slept a full 24 hours a lot this year because I've been sick. Not by choice. I average around 14-16 hours. I'd rather be healthy and sleep 8 hours tbh.

I would sleep every hour of the day if I could. Imagine being someone like Elon Musk who only sleeps like 4 hours a day because so much is going on in his life that sleep is a waste of time to him.

I only briefly experienced it one time when I was developing a video game. I was so focused on it I'd spend every waking hour working on it, only once I could no longer hold my eyes open would I collapse on the floor. Then I'd wake up and, despite still being tired, jolt up and get right back to it. It was incredible having a reason to get up in the morning.

Now there is nothing. I have no autistic passions like that anymore. Nor do I have a cookie cutter normalfag life to look forward to. Every time I wake up I ask myself "I'm still alive? Fucking why?" and try to go back to sleep. Only when it's time for work do I finally get up. On the weekend I'll sleep until my head hurts. Sleep is the only reprieve from this world. Death is the only true escape.
I also had those creative spurts during my teens. As you get older you change a bit and shift focus

When I stay up late I sleep for most the day

Sleeping can be a good cope

Going to bed cw lewis relaxation quote 1