Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sleep Paralysis: Wish me luck brocels (i need it)

Dreamer-cel

Dreamer-cel

Sauce: Meru The Succubus
★★★
Dreams and sleep paralysis have been the way i cope with loneliness. (inspiring my username)
I began having near daily episodes of this since i was 12, it was so scary at first, and sometimes it still is. But i've managed to get over most of the fear.

i dont believe in therapy or whatever for this, it cant be helped...plus i can manage it. i have no diagnosis of any kind and am somewhat functional in life.

During these there is always someone or something in my bed with me, it is usually a positive experience as itll feel like someone is cuddling and kissing me while i sleep.:ahegao:

Lately the experience has uncomfortable/negative, which is out of the ordinary. During paralysis i dreamt a foid took a scalpel and was slicing open my head... i tried to scream for help and move away but i couldn't, all my dreams are vivid so i could feel the horrible pain as well:cryfeels:
Then the following night i dreamt that giant telepathic worms put a metal tool that looked like a microphone but spins at the very end into my mouth and left ear... it was VERY uncomfortable to say the least...this time i didnt try to resist so then i heard a foid's voice "GOOD BOY , YOU ARE AN ANGEL TO WORK WITH!" (like how animals get spoken to when they're at the vet):fuk: this was all recenlty... then last night i heard sounds of which i cannot desribe other than otherworldly bombastic hellish screaming and laughter. I swear to god i almost had a panic attack in my own sleep:shock:

i have many stories to tell, and many of the same indiviuals from the positive sleep paralysis keep showing up in my dreams repeatedly, and have thier own personality and i get to see them interact with eachother. Characters' personalities and apperances are consistent througout dreams, standing the test of time. they are "quirky"

i hope this all blows over soon so i can go back to getting sleep paraylsis kisses:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
i will be going to bed soon...so its a roll of the dice... heaven:ahegao: or hell:shock:?!?!?
wish me luck boyos:ahegao:

ill update if it was a good or bad experience in the morning...feeling nervous ngl:giga:

I went to the mountains with a bald friend of mine and we tried to save a tribe, we were like hanging from the trees, there's like rock climbing ropes which where stuck on the top, with some nail idk, and we just went down there, vast mountains I remember it was really high, I forget what I was doing, I think I was giving them a book or seeing if they have food something like that, I don't remember, anyway this is dream I had today

This isn't sleep paralysis I'll give you a link I know what your condition is

Sleep paralysis is usually negative like the torture things you described.
They always call the thing appearing the "sleep paralysis demon".
I don't know how you got kisses before.

Anyways this doesn't sound healthy at all.

Try to fix your sleep schedule, eat healthier, go out at least for shopping or something, and find sleeping positions that don't give you this. Foe me if I ever sleep lying on my back I will certainly get sleep paralysis.

I had one month of continuous sleep paralysis episodes, like 3-4 times per week. I think what triggered it was going to bed at like 3am
However after so many episodes it became actually quite interesting and enjoyable, Id see some creepy but crazy and interesting thingz :feelsLSD:

Just smoke weed, it will be fine :smonk:

Sleep paralysis is usually negative like the torture things you described.
They always call the thing appearing the "sleep paralysis demon".
I don't know how you got kisses before.

Anyways this doesn't sound healthy at all.

Try to fix your sleep schedule, eat healthier, go out at least for shopping or something, and find sleeping positions that don't give you this. Foe me if I ever sleep lying on my back I will certainly get sleep paralysis.
i eat pretty healthy, i could get out more... im already a side sleeper so im fucked

on a good night i get kisses, cuddles, massages, compliments...maybe even s-e-x:ahegao: but then i wake up :feelsseriously:

i wonder why that is? when i was a teen sleeping on my back or changing up my sleeping schedule would be met with a GURANTEED sleep paralysis episode. why the hell is it that when the back of my head is in direct contact with an object or surface while sleeping i'd get sleep paralysis everytime?
no idea

Dreams and sleep paralysis have been the way i cope with loneliness. (inspiring my username)
I began having near daily episodes of this since i was 12, it was so scary at first, and sometimes it still is. But i've managed to get over most of the fear.

i dont believe in therapy or whatever for this, it cant be helped...plus i can manage it. i have no diagnosis of any kind and am somewhat functional in life.

During these there is always someone or something in my bed with me, it is usually a positive experience as itll feel like someone is cuddling and kissing me while i sleep.:ahegao:

Lately the experience has uncomfortable/negative, which is out of the ordinary. During paralysis i dreamt a foid took a scalpel and was slicing open my head... i tried to scream for help and move away but i couldn't, all my dreams are vivid so i could feel the horrible pain as well:cryfeels:
Then the following night i dreamt that giant telepathic worms put a metal tool that looked like a microphone but spins at the very end into my mouth and left ear... it was VERY uncomfortable to say the least...this time i didnt try to resist so then i heard a foid's voice "GOOD BOY , YOU ARE AN ANGEL TO WORK WITH!" (like how animals get spoken to when they're at the vet):fuk: this was all recenlty... then last night i heard sounds of which i cannot desribe other than otherworldly bombastic hellish screaming and laughter. I swear to god i almost had a panic attack in my own sleep:shock:

i have many stories to tell, and many of the same individuals from the positive sleep paralysis keep showing up in my dreams repeatedly, and have thier own personality and i get to see them interact with eachother. Characters' personalities and appearances are consistent throughout dreams, standing the test of time. they are "quirky"

i hope this all blows over soon so i can go back to getting sleep paralysis kisses:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
i will be going to bed soon...so its a roll of the dice... heaven:ahegao: or hell:shock:?!?!?
wish me luck boyos:ahegao:

ill update if it was a good or bad experience in the morning...feeling nervous ngl:giga:
UPDATE: no nightmare! a sound and restful sleep accompanied by sleep huggies!:feelsautistic:(thank goodness, i needed it)
no dream whatsoever! a rarity for me:what:
its all thanks to the luck you guys wished me, thank you:owo::heart: