Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Slavs are not subhuman

Country borders aren't some indestructible wall that can't be crossed unless one country invades another.
Mongols and other tribes raped Russia and Parts of Ukraine for centuries

Ultra cope slavs are shitskins

Seriously?
do these people look non white to you
What specific facial features are considered Slavic? - Quora
Why are Russian men so hot? is it the Slavic genes? - Quora
Men Bangs: Favorite 50's hairstyle in Russia that is making a comeback –  Slavorum
Slavic Men- Meeting, Dating, and More (LOTS of Pics)

Men Bangs: Favorite 50's hairstyle in Russia that is making a comeback –  Slavorum's hairstyle in Russia that is making a comeback –  Slavorum
They look british tbh, I think the drinking affects them

There is a condition that when a pregnant woman drinks

Men Bangs: Favorite 50's hairstyle in Russia that is making a comeback –  Slavorum's hairstyle in Russia that is making a comeback –  Slavorum
I meant are they white specifically in the context in having any benefits from it?

lIke having status or being able to JBW?

By Ethnic i don't mean that we look like indians or arabs but that we don't get anything out of it.

I see this a lot on this forum, but Eastern European guys, especially Slavs, are really hard on themselves, and it makes me scratch my head TBH. Yes, compared to Anglo, Western Europeans, and Mediterranean-type guys, they mog you guys on average, but.....

You guys mog East & Southeast Asians.

You guys mog Curries.

I'm a Hispanic Mestizo (Spaniard + indigenous mongrels if you're not familiar), and I can say that you guys certainly mog us, and you most definitely mog fully indigenous guys from countries/regions like Peru, Bolivia, and southern Mexico (the media only show hot Latin Americans - the majority of us are really ugly and goblin-like)

I see this a lot on this forum, but Eastern European guys, especially Slavs, are really hard on themselves, and it makes me scratch my head TBH. Yes, compared to Anglo, Western Europeans, and Mediterranean-type guys, they mog you guys on average, but.....

You guys mog East & Southeast Asians.

You guys mog Curries.

I'm a Hispanic Mestizo (Spaniard + indigenous mongrels if you're not familiar), and I can say that you guys certainly mog us, and you most definitely mog fully indigenous guys from countries/regions like Peru, Bolivia, and southern Mexico (the media only show hot Latin Americans - the majority of us are really ugly and goblin-like)
Same, it also doesn't that they don't look after themselves

it also doesn't that they don't look after themselves
Now this might be true, among people older than 30, looksmaxxing and healthy eating is considered feminine, Slavic boomers think that drinking beer/vodka and eating pork is a true diet for men.

Now this might be true, among people older than 30, looksmaxxing and healthy eating is considered feminine, Slavic boomers think that drinking beer/vodka and eating pork is a true diet for men.
This, being slim slightly muscle, nice hair with good clothes teeth and nice skin can boost yourself by 1 - 2 points depending on height

This, being slim slightly muscle, nice hair with good clothes teeth and nice skin can boost yourself by 1 - 2 points depending on height
There is also the fact that so many slavic men have that retarded skinhead-like buzzcut, that haircut looks awful on any non-chad, i look totally different depending on my haircut tbh, like a different person.

There is also the fact that so many slavic men have that retarded skinhead-like buzzcut, that haircut looks awful on any non-chad, i look totally different depending on my haircut tbh, like a different person.
Makes their head look round too :feelscry: needs more narrow

Its not all about looks, alot of us slavs are heavy drinkers and drug users, plus we can be very cruel, just look at the war crimes in the current Ukraine war.

Im a west Slav so this applies less to me tho.
which war crimes you talking about? C*IA and jewish media have a big influence to your little cumbrain. Westslavs are like Ostdeutsche, dirty and dumb-.

I always thought ottomans didn't get to ukraine or russia
I dont know where you live but the most Ukrainians are more arian then germans itself. Its also a myth that slavs mixed with other races. Its more the projection from the modern western woman who have kids with John matumbo from abuja.

There are slavic chads but slavs in general are subhuman.

Lol the state of this website and it's users. Slavs are subhumans, cherry picking good looking people doesn't change that.

The only people in slavic countries that don't look mediocre or below are the one mixed with germanic and finnic people.

If your indian it mattERS, ugly indians aka currycels are here for a reason.
Literally like 0.01% the curry population are Chadpreets

:feelsrope:

Slavs are probably the lowest of whites but they still mog ethnics hard

Slavs come in diffrent shapes, also depends on the location, westrean slavs Belarussians(Like me), polish and other look European, while some russian look eastrean because of Turko/mongolic mixing, same with south slavs.

Many slavs look European, its just the weastrean European got lucky that we slavic people got his the worst and due to our location got the full brunt of 3rd world invasions.

Vasily Aleksandrovich Arkhipov

This guy mogs
He was Soviet who saved world from nuclear war

The soviets pretty much banned alcohol which lead to healthier lifes

Also at the time Soviets were eating similar calorie intake to Americans but rather then McDonalds or fast food, most of the food were meat and fruit
there are soo many mogger slavs people only say they are subhuman because quite a few bald and drink and get a beer belly and are poor but they have good genes beyond just the mocking of mongoloid shit. I wish I had a cute slavoid gf