Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slavs are dying out

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
While slav Russian foids are on pill, fantasize about 9 ft Chad and ride cock carousel my muslim ethnic neighbors just gave birth to their 5th child. With abysmal birth rates slavs gonna get replaced really soon :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

While slav Russian foids are on pill, fantasize about 9 ft Chad and ride cock carousel my muslim ethnic neighbors just gave birth to their 5th child. With abysmal birth rates slavs gonna get replaced really soon :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
That feminism but soon feminsm will infect (((muslim))) foids and they will hop on the pill and cock carousel and before you know it muslims will be dying as well, feminism isn't a threat just to whites its a threat to homospaiens

Bro what country do you live in
Guess it
That feminism but soon feminsm will infect (((muslim))) foids and they will hop on the pill and cock carousel and before you know it muslims will be dying as well, feminism isn't a threat just to whites its a threat to homospaiens
I wish humanity will be replaced by aliens

muslims do a WAY better job than westerners in keeping the jewish influence out.

muslims do a WAY better job than westerners in keeping the jewish influence out.
Yeah but they are still losing the battle long term, in a war of attrition, the one that gains ground while defending their own wins, muslims can slow down influence but they can't stop or reverse their influence because jews control JEWSA and the cultures, tons of MENA countries are becoming more westernized even saudicels are letting foids drive JFL. Its not ovER but it is the prologue to up coming end (times)

Let them be. Russian foids may still looking for the perfect Chad to give birth Chad boys. 1 Chad boy is more efficient than 5 arab boys as 1 human boy is more efficient than 100+ eggs octopus lay.

caucasus muslim tribes will soon outbreed ethnic russians in russia inshallah:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I laugh when people claim Putin is nationalist

"I'm in no rush to have kids and get married" says Anastasia whilst Fatima has 3 children and a loving husband.

Why do Slavs kill each other over the most mundane reasons

it appears That Slavic problems started with the fall of communism

its the same in all the former eastern bloc

including Romania which isn’t slavic

That's the post modern history of the white race. Very fucking depressing.

tbh, being crippled saved you from the meat grinder :lul:
I'm not fully immune. I only have light degree of spine problems so if shit gets worse I might be drafted

Convert and Join the winning team