Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slavpill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Only the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear in the table.

Yeah, the poorer you are the uglier you will be

Slav women call Slav men ugly all the time, there are various videos where every Slav foid rate herself 8 and 9 out of 10, then say their males are ugly and only need to be a little bit better looking than a monkey.

is this site actually real?

Slav women call Slav men ugly all the time, there are various videos where every Slav foid rate herself 8 and 9 out of 10, then say their males are ugly and only need to be a little bit better looking than a monkey.
Russian girls are ugly without makeup

Seems slav foids are just like black foids then.

Remember this, chad is its own race

They have pumped up ego, imo slav males and foids are somewhat looksmatched.
Yes black foids are always extremely sassy and egotistic despite being quite literally the ugliest foid race

My dad’s family has Polish blood, and that’s where the majority of my ugly traits come from. Fuck

slav men simp for slav women bragging how they aren't most beautiful when in reality they are just seen as cheap replacment for western women

slav men simp for slav women bragging how they aren't most beautiful when in reality they are just seen as cheap replacment for western women
Slav Women smv increased in western countries because westerners think Slav women are traditional and not liberal, same thing for Asian women. Truth is Slav women are both traditional and liberal they want the benefits of both worlds, Slav men always put Slav women on pedestal and say how they are the most beautiful in the world, they use their women as national pride.

No wonder, in Poland, male to female suicide ratio is what 6,5-8:1 (from 2017).
Remember this, chad is its own race
So are the truecels. :blackpill: Can't believe I agree on something with this nasty fucktard.

Slav Women smv increased in western countries because westerners think Slav women are traditional and not liberal, same thing for Asian women. Truth is Slav women are both traditional and liberal they want the benefits of both worlds, Slav men always put Slav women on pedestal and say how they are the most beautiful in the world, they use their women as national pride.
they cuck themselvs promoting their women to foreigners ( tho latinos do this same )

@El Enemigo

i remember how venezuelans and colombians said something similiar to slavs that their women are most beatiful

they cuck themselvs promoting their women to foreigners ( tho latinos do this same )

@El Enemigo

i remember how venezuelans and colombians said something similiar to slavs that their women are most beatiful
Bad move tbh, it only draws rich westerners to sexpat there.

Damn, tall white chadlite.

Even normies know showing pretty women increase tourism.
so do you think that latinas and slavettas are pretty ( or at least desirable features ) and that work like magnes on western rich men ?
africa is poor, india too and they don't have western or asian men going for sex tourism ( rich asian like korean or japanese )

so do you think that latinas and slavettas are pretty ( or at least desirable features ) and that work like magnes on western rich men ?
africa is poor, india too and they don't have western or asian men going for sex tourism ( rich asian like korean or japanese )
I must admit they are very pretty, but their ego is still too much blown up.

So are the truecels. :blackpill: Can't believe I agree on something with this nasty fucktard.
Who are you? :feelzez:

Who are you?

@El Enemigo

:bluepill: men always worshipping women tbh

Slavic foids age terribly.