Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slavpill: Russian Women Racemixing with Asians

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
yrrmeawhxhe71.jpg

Near Shulan city of Jilin province (3-hours far from Chang Tung) there is a famous village of Russian brides - Syhetsun. The fact is that 90% of rural men took foreign girls for wives, most of them Russians. Beautiful and happy marriages between China and Russia have become a local legend.
Since 1996, the majority of men from the village Syhetsun went to Russia to work. According to the Syhetsun village Party Secretary Zhao Tszinseng , the village is now home for 650 families, withmore than 2000 people. 700 people are engaged in business in Moscow - reported XinHua Agency.

Russian chad only sluts.

they're rich chang only

over for slavcel
Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_10.35.33_AM.png

russian women are for everyone and they are mid

doesn't help that russian men brag about them

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement

tbh wouldn't be suprised if that's one of aznidentity baits which spammed /int/ and /pol/

@Lv99_BixNood
@Saint Cho

lifefuel for chinkcels

I would totally buy a Russian bride but I don’t think they would like living in Saudi Arabia

I would totally buy a Russian bride but I don’t think they would like living in Saudi Arabia
Lol many rich Arab men regularly buy slavic women. You can easily do it lol.

Slav men are usually ugly and poor. Massive halo for other races in those regions.

@Abu Bakr Al Inceli

@Kamikaze @WorthlessSlavicShit

Slavwhores seek rice men now cause western men know their disgusting whore habits

This is long in the doing, but still PutinTards keep saying that he is baed and saviour of some sort jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Betabuxxing them is probably possible (at least from what I've seen) for ethnics if you move but idk how they'd treat you, probably like shit

tbh wouldn't be suprised if that's one of aznidentity baits which spammed /int/ and /pol/

@Lv99_BixNood
@Saint Cho
Things like this are usually done by dating agencies and are pinnacle of betabuxxing.

Ruzzia and chinkna - sex trafficking capitals of the world

@Kamikaze @WorthlessSlavicShit
thats why @AsiaCel is practically volcel.

although russian women are well known for divorce raping their passport hubbies at the first opportunity.

lIfefuel for @Fallenleaves

@Intellau_Celistic Very relatable

@Lv99_BixNood
@Saint Cho
Yeah most Russian women won't get with Asians unless he's rich

Most Russian get with poor russian men

"i got raped in the ass by the exotic pill"-@Newbie17

Last edited:
wtf happened to him. I wanted to celebrate Arsenal and Arteta being good this season with him.
i don"t know.

he disappeared into nothing and never even made a thread to say what happened or if he ascended or not.
i still remember him as the exotic pill master.

I never seen one in Saudi Arabia ever. Maybe it’s a Riyadh thing.
As a russian speaking, I can say that a Saudi sheih with oil well is a Russian girl dream.

doesn't help that russian men brag about them

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
yup and Russia fucking over its economy via useless wars and extreme corruption

yrrmeawhxhe71.jpg

Near Shulan city of Jilin province (3-hours far from Chang Tung) there is a famous village of Russian brides - Syhetsun. The fact is that 90% of rural men took foreign girls for wives, most of them Russians. Beautiful and happy marriages between China and Russia have become a local legend.
Since 1996, the majority of men from the village Syhetsun went to Russia to work. According to the Syhetsun village Party Secretary Zhao Tszinseng , the village is now home for 650 families, withmore than 2000 people. 700 people are engaged in business in Moscow - reported XinHua Agency.
Lifefuel for the master race indeed.