Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Slavpill] BeautifulPeople.com revelead user ratings based on country: Nordics the most good looking; British, Russian and Polish men the ugliest

@Newbie17 thoughts?
Just lol, but not surprising.

Jfl, so many Slavcels, over for us; me, @Teutonic Knight @Saudade @Jazavac @nihility @azakhan @needsolution @Sportbro @TheCrock, etc. I'm sure I forgot many.

The Slavpill strangled me

That website doesn’t only accept beautiful people. I got in (surprisingly) and there are many ugly and old people on there as well. The trend is that normies who don’t like the principals of the site will get in and intentionally rate applicants who would have no chance in an actual rating and rate them as beautiful so they can get in. Try it. See if it works for you.

:banhammer:  I got rejected twice using my best frauded picture. :feelsbadman:

Jfl, so many Slavcels, over for us; me, @Teutonic Knight @Saudade @Jazavac @nihility @azakhan @needsolution @Sportbro @TheCrock, etc. I'm sure I forgot many.

Brutally over in 2019, even more over in 2020

This is also brutal for asians given that this reinforces that mongoloid remnants in slavs are death sentence. Women must detest those features.
Maybe only atlanto med are on par with nordics

We Slavs must rebel and take our women back from westerners.

Slavs should form an Incel Soviet Union and conquer Europe.

Nord-cromagnoids and atlanto-mediterranean are the best looking. Pure nordics look ill, weak and often ugly

@Einon too
We are the niggers of the west :cryfeels:

its over for all my fellow ukcels.

JFL LITERALLY UGLIEST IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH MY RUSKI KOMRADES

Yeah at least I'm 23% the best-looking race. It wasn't enough though.
You should try 23andme + ancestryDNA. The results are never 100% same and sometimes are quite different. I wanna try one too. I am an ethnic (and look it) but 4 out of my 8 ancestors were born in Europe and the other 4 in Latin America so they are part white too.

I want to Chadfish my way into that site just to see what it's like. Sounds almost like a scam to me.

You should try 23andme + ancestryDNA. The results are never 100% same and sometimes are quite different. I wanna try one too. I am an ethnic (and look it) but 4 out of my 8 ancestors were born in Europe and the other 4 in Latin America so they are part white too.
My eyes and hair are dark and my hair is straight but not 100% straight. That's all I need really to know I'm not 100% European.

Slavs mog hapas, abos, curries and rices....how is this possible?

This has been neglected for far too long.

Slavs need to stop coping that JBW applies to them and take the brutal slavpill.
except if does for asian women, if you have blond hair and colored eyes not necessarily both at once and youre slavic youre a coping cuck

the creator is blackpilled af

I bet Finland is not counted among those top Scandinavian countries..

My eyes and hair are dark and my hair is straight but not 100% straight. That's all I need really to know I'm not 100% European.
This non-white looking Hungarian girl did a DNA test:
4fafdb720cfb64eb694bd5d72b949965.png

came out 100% European
170e59aa332627c20f00fa7628859629.png

(EE, Greece, Italy, Scandinavia, Ireland/Scotland/Wales)

This non-white looking Hungarian girl did a DNA test:
4fafdb720cfb64eb694bd5d72b949965.png

came out 100% European
170e59aa332627c20f00fa7628859629.png

(EE, Greece, Italy, Scandinavia, Ireland/Scotland/Wales)
Mogs me. But I look whiter than her.

How the fuck are these "stats" relevant? Im nordic and an ugly incel
These only apply to who is the best looking chad. So most prefer a nordic chad. A nordic incel is still worthless

The only reason ethnics aren't listed as the ugliest is because it would be politically incorrect.

it’s over
slav faces are similar to curry ones, ugly and weird looking

And women get automatically seen as 'beautiful' just because they exist.
It is over for many men
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back