Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Slavpill] BeautifulPeople.com revelead user ratings based on country: Nordics the most good looking; British, Russian and Polish men the ugliest

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
BeautifulPeople.com is a website where other users vote on who gets accepted in. They only accept good looking people.

The website owner revelead which countries have the most rejected and the most accepted users.

The results confirmed the brutal Slavpill once again (Britain only got bad score because of curries).

BeautifulPeople.com is the dating website which has caused controversy precisely because it’s only for, well, beautiful people.

In case you’re not sure how one gets access to such a tool, then here’s how it works.

Prospective users register their interest then sit tight for 48 hours while existing members of the opposite sex vote on their looks.

Yes, in last place comes the United Kingdom, tied with India, Russia and the Phillippines.

As for the most good-looking nation, the Scandinavian countries came out top here.

Greg Hodge, managing director of BeautifulPeople, says the results are a “bitter pill to swallow”.

He said: “Sweden and Norway are proving to be the most aesthetically blessed nations in the world.

“UK men and women aren’t faring well, especially UK men, who share the dubious honour of being classified as the ugliest in the world on par with Russian and Polish men.

Another brutal Slavpill.

These results confirm what I've been saying all the time:

Women don't want Slavic men, they want Germanic looking pretty boys.

another proof that slavs have it harder compared to other Europeans

another proof that slavs have it harder compared to other Europeans

This has been neglected for far too long.

Slavs need to stop coping that JBW applies to them and take the brutal slavpill.

Silly little inkwells... women don't find English, Polish and Russian men ugly, its their attitude and personalities that makes them ugly.

Tee hee.

Silly little inkwells... women don't find English, Polish and Russian men ugly, its their attitude and personalities that makes them ugly.

Tee hee.
it's their toxic masculine cultures, you misogynist chuclefuck :soy:

Here we go again, scandinavia topping as usual, I was in denmark and sweden and I wanted to commit suicide every day getting mogged by 6´2 vikings with granite jaws. I cannot even imagine the hypergamy going on there.

Just be part of 2% of the world's population to even be considered human, bro

Im glad im not a slave

FREE THE SLAVS!

Last edited:
Slavs were bunched with Brits in this and Brits are JBW masters in SEA.

The Brits scored low because of ethnics from Britain flooding on that site.

Germanic looking men from Britain got accepted in no time.

Did they include Indian men?

What about ethnics ?

By ethnic I meant like Rices, curries, and sands

I guess they don't even try on that dating app. The article did mention India and Philippines being among the last.

Maybe another explanation could be that the owner of the dating site didn't want to be called racist and didn't dare to call them "ugly" and just ignored them.

Also ethnics in Britain probably contributed to Britain being dead last.

Maybe another explanation could be that the owner of the dating site didn't want to be called racist and didn't dare to call them "ugly" and just ignored them.
This sounds right to me

We don't have any more ethnics than the rest of Europe, the average white british person is just fucking ugly

Still better than Slavic lands where this man is considered to be an 8/10 chadlite:

1494072130565.jpg

Nah that looks about the same for british people as well, most people here are obese with bulldog facial features. Even the ones that aren't obese usually have weird asymmetrical facial features. Dunno what it is with this island but everyone on it just looks like inbred garbage.

You have a lot of Germanic looking Chads there

Nah that looks about the same for british people as well, most people here are obese with bulldog facial features. Even the ones that aren't obese usually have weird asymmetrical facial features. Dunno what it is with this island but everyone on it just looks like inbred garbage.
Can you list some examples of bulldog features? Just curious

Eventhough slab is the ugliest there, it's still brutal. The fact that rices, sands, and curries aren't highlighted much as ugly means that they can't even get accepted to sign up in the site at all

This is cope top tier WASP’s are the most handsome. They’re tall dark and handsome. Just walk down the wealthier suburbs of London, like Kensington or Chelsea. You will see 6’3 tall good looking chads everywhere.

Slavs belong to the white race, right? That means that hypergamy has already surpassed JBW. You have to be Germanic to make it count. What will be next? Just have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Slavs belong to the white race, right? That means that hypergamy has already surpassed JBW. You have to be Germanic to make it count. What will be next? Just have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Slavs look different from whites. We have similar Asiatiac features that make Asians unattractive to women.

That website doesn’t only accept beautiful people. I got in (surprisingly) and there are many ugly and old people on there as well. The trend is that normies who don’t like the principals of the site will get in and intentionally rate applicants who would have no chance in an actual rating and rate them as beautiful so they can get in. Try it. See if it works for you.

Germanics=Nordic Race not just all those from germanic speaking countries.

Can you list some examples of bulldog features? Just curious
nintchdbpict000310836571.jpg

Sub 80 iq looking.
This is cope top tier WASP’s are the most handsome. They’re tall dark and handsome. Just walk down the wealthier suburbs of London, like Kensington or Chelsea. You will see 6’3 tall good looking chads everywhere.
Take a walk around Tottenham & you'll see low tier filth, no English in sight hardly either.

Last edited:
I was in denmark and sweden and I wanted to commit suicide every day getting mogged by 6´2 vikings with granite jaws
On the other hand, Danish foids are only second to the Brits on the landwhale scale

Slavs are basically ethnics for women, JBW might be true, but some whites more whites than others if you know what I mean, one of the reasons I'm a incel is my ukrainian heritage, so fellow blackcels, ricels, currycels, muslimcels, JBW have some truth in it but please don't put slav men in this pool, we are also hated by foids because of our race.

That's how I view the UK. Average people don't look too good but they have some of the best looking individuals there. Just look at some of the actors and actresses from the UK who have basically perfect facial harmony while being 6ft.

Eventhough slab is the ugliest there, it's still brutal. The fact that rices, sands, and curries aren't highlighted much as ugly means that they can't even get accepted to sign up in the site at all
They just didn’t wanna be seen as racist

But femoids in it are ugly roasties

I hate being a scottishcel were some of the ugliest people in the world jbw is bullshit to doughy padty whites like us.

Slavs truly have it the worset, I wish I could go back in time and explain to everyone why we must let hitler finish the job

The blackpill is more and more sounding like just be nerdic/wasp theory, looks dont even matter, its 100% your race

The polepill smells of cabbage

Makes sense why stalin killed millions of his people, I guess he just wanted to end their misery

Beyond over for polish men. Just dont be polish in poland is legit.

Slavic women are very attractive though. I wonder why such a disparity between the genders.

Slavic women are very attractive though. I wonder why such a disparity between the genders.

slavic women are by far the most attractive on the planet. especially russian and ukrainian.
while men are ugliest among white people. Slavic men still mog ethnics, though

If you guys drop by tomorrow, I will make a thread dispelling this myth of "Slavic" appearance.

You will enjoy it very much.

I can assure you if you go to Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the like you will run into the same problems as you do in Norway, Britain or the Netherlands, that is to say you will run into tall, handsome Aryan looking people who will make you look like a pathetic genetic disaster.

i cant swallow slavpills from you anymore

@nihility @azakhan thoughts?

@nihility @azakhan thoughts?
ive seen this thread already.the good old slavpill
also i found a slav girl's twitter where she shits on slavs for being ugly and has a lot of likes on the posts

Slavpill is undeniable, just look at how many of us are Slavic :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back