Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SLAVIC SEAMAXXER IN PHILIPHINNES - SLAVNIGGERS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

This is kind of lifefuel for me tbh, I look around the same looks level like this guy

He has a hot philiphinna gf tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

Lifefuel as fuck tbh

If he can do it I can do it

I believe HOPIUM

Nigga looks AI generated

Ok even I mog him

Filipinos worship whites. If you're white and 5ft4+ you'll be worshipped as a god in Filipines even with a deformed face. Filipina foids will fight over every drop of your cum.

Filipinos worship whites. If you're white and 5ft4+ you'll be worshipped as a god in Filipines even with a deformed face. Filipina foids will fight over every drop of your cum.
i will test that theory

Non-brown eyes, white skin, looks like that's enough.

Ticket to paradise

That slut is fucking smoking hot.

I hope he fucks her in the most brutal way.

Lifefuel OP

The guy almost looks Filipino himself in that environment, he looks like he fits right in. P.S. Racemixers get the rope.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

@zerozerozero did you see this

Thanks man, I'm more motivated than ever to leave the West and go to Asia :feelsaww:

I want to watch the video, can you post it here pls ?

Look how far she sits from him
it's betabuxxxing to the max she will take his money and leave him as soon as they are married (she wants to escape to the degenrate west)

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Boyo probably found the stats which had more Vietnamese guys marrying Polish women than vice versa and decided to unexpectedly strike back against SEA sexual colonizers by sexpatting in the Phillipines:feelzez::feelshmm:.

1717885120165-png.1177050

Look how far she sits from him View attachment 1177031it's betabuxxxing to the max she will take his money and leave him as soon as they are married (she wants to escape to the degenrate west)

Go get that Pattaya poontang