Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Slavic Lives matter

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Slavics are not considered fully white according to some study from Portland University. We are now officially part of the commonwealth of murricas people of color, they accepted us. Proof:

2725996 900

Reparufns when? Now I can rightfully complain about not having been born white. I'm with you my ethnic bros.

Slavs have to decide: They want to be independent from the Communists or independent from the Jews.
As they are today, they are slaves to both.
You can always have both, just ask Mr. Zederbaum, Mr. Bronstein, Mr. Rozenfeld, Mr. Apfelbaum, Mr. Axelrod, Mr. Rozenberg, Mr. Goldman, Mr. Gaukhmann and other fine gentlemen.

You have to be absolutely braindead if you think Slavic people aren't white.

I've heard gypsies are becoming majorities vie high birth rate in many areas of eastern europe

Poles, Baltics, Belarussians and north-western Russians have the highest amount of Indo-European DNA and are mostly blue-eyed and light-haired. They are on par with Germanics.

View: https://youtu.be/PBLFHJhc6ZY

View: https://youtu.be/wRZf8-B6GGk

View: https://youtu.be/wi_3WwCvzo8
It doesn’t get much whiter than this in a major European city.

Original Indo Europeans were dark haired and dark eyed.

"The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA (aDNA) studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): They were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[8][31] Despite their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[7] "
Does that include slavic origin Jews? Lifefuel?
If youve ever actually been to slavlands, most of them are subhuman non whites. Large cities aren't reflective.
brootal, the whiter looking ones concentrate in the citites and other rich areas, while the more slav looking ones rot in the forests and villages

Last edited:
A899968B 7FFF 48BA 9AED 811F50521315

5149E8D8 CDE4 4021 9C29 838113678021

@Copexodius Maximus

Portland is a meme city

That doesn't disprove what I say lol. Light hair and eyes are an indigenous trait to Scandinavia and pre-dates IE.
You may be right tbh I haven’t looked into that too much.

Also, light eyes are absolute mogger, the eye color pill is among the most brootal.
Indeed, I’m brown eyed with preyish eyes in Sweden. It’s from my father’s French ancestry. It’s over.

Last edited:
You may be right tbh I haven’t looked into that too much.

Indeed, I’m brown eyed semi-prey eyes in Sweden. It’s over.
wow brown eyes in sweden. Absolutely brootal.

So Asians are white, but Slavs are colored? Until we figure this out, I move that I should be allowed to say "nigger."

Serb Lives Matter

Imma gi call some Serb a nigger

Will report back

Last edited:
Serbs confirmed niggers now

Extreme northern Sweden has a greater percentage of brown eyed individuals from the map TallCelFag posted tbh
Yeah, no one care. Whores from there will run towards Blue eyed swedes in other parts of the country.

Yeah, no one care. Whores from there will run towards Blue eyed swedes in other parts of the country.
Northern European masterrace debunked? More like central and north-central Europe masterrace as far as women are concerned tbh

a899968b-7fff-48ba-9aed-811f50521315-png.384975

It seems like it's still mostly Northern Europe, that little blurp at the top is an exception to the rule.
Northern European masterrace debunked? More like central and north-central Europe masterrace as far as women are concerned tbh

a899968b-7fff-48ba-9aed-811f50521315-png.384975

It seems like it's still mostly Northern Europe, that little blurp at the top is an exception to the rule.
At the same time look at the hair color map.
Remember tall,dark and handsome phenotype preferred by women (tall white chad with blue eyes but dark hair?)
That's where I think the north-central Europe masterrace comes from.
Over for northernmost Europeancels @FinnCel

Actually word slave comes from Slav.

At the same time look at the hair color map.
Remember tall,dark and handsome phenotype preferred by women (tall white chad with blue eyes but dark hair?)
That's where I think the north-central Europe masterrace comes from.
Over for northernmost Europeancels @FinnCel
Blond hair is bad for a dude tbh, while ginger is a death sentence.

Slavs have to decide: They want to be independent from the Communists or independent from the Jews.
As they are today, they are slaves to both.
cringe

I know that politics is not the forte of kebabs. Since you guys are barbaric sandpeople.
Imagine being a white supremacist while ur own race hates you

they don't get the economic privilege nor have slave owning ancestors. so they need be distinguished from the WASP whites
Imagine being a white supremacist while ur own race hates you
waste of time talking to most of them

the people living in that area at the very top are the Sami. they’re from asia not europe

Slavlands belong among the blondest sections of europe( and the world)
Coon Map Hair and Eyes

Slavics are not considered fully white according to some study from Portland University. We are now officially part of the commonwealth of murricas people of color, they accepted us. Proof:

View attachment 384949

Reparufns when? Now I can rightfully complain about not having been born white. I'm with you my ethnic bros.
JFL at Mutt scientists deciding what's white and what not. :feelshaha:

Also - is this the N-Pass for slavs?

they don't get the economic privilege nor have slave owning ancestors. so they need be distinguished from the WASP whites

waste of time talking to most of them
Whether or not they get privileges isn't a factor. Blacks get way more privileges than others, at the end of the day they're still of African descent and not anything else. Similarly, Slavic people are Europeans and they're white.

stop talking such bullshit. you actually believe what portland has to say. there is nothing more to add to your post