Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Slavcel gets twisted up in work machinery at a gold mining factory in Russia

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Over for twistedcels

Postmaxxmaxxing I see :feelsokman:

Men work in such dangerous jobs building & sustaining civilization: coalmines, nuclear power stations, iron & steel factories. On the comfort of which a degenerate whore sitting in a climate controlled Cafe will say 'all men must die' in her status message.

To delude such hard working men with 'men must do more to address their toxic masculinity' and such gaslighting. So why would men want to save a roastie from getting raped or violated?

Men work in such dangerous jobs building & sustaining civilization: coalmines, nuclear power stations, iron & steel factories. On the comfort of which a degenerate whore sitting in a climate controlled Cafe will say 'all men must die' in her status message.

To delude such hard working men with 'men must do more to address their toxic masculinity' and such gaslighting. So why would men want to save a roastie from getting raped or violated?

Gold mining on a large scale with equipments and machinery like this:dafuckfeels:

I still don't know why he put himself so close to the machinery

I think that was weeb25

True. Foids should be working those jobs, now. They are "strong and independent," after all. I'm sure they can handle it. :feelshehe: