Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slav women self hate is an anomaly.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Slav women hate their men so much, it confuses and puzzles me. I see slavcels say slavwhores hate their men as much noodlewhores do. Noodlewhores betraying their men. Is understandable, we rice men are usually small dicked, with low , and usually beta male in attitude. Noodlewhores betray us because we are too beta to stop them.
However slav men put their whores in their place when they betray them. Slav men are macho and alpha. Slavic men have high t, and are masculine, and their females still cuck them. Why? The average Eastern Europe is similar to Western Europe. Slavic men usually have pale skin and light colored eyes which are considered attractive. People will bring up money but money barely has an impact on attraction. Money will only attract goldiggers.

This is why it's so strange, slavic men have little to no negative features, I had a Russian male classmate when I was young and yet he looked indistinguishable from the anglo boys. Yet slavic whores will still take and the average curry over their men! You can clearly understand why noodlewhores hate rice so much, but you cannot understand clearly why slav whores hate their men.

Whores don't have logic bro, don't overthink it

incorrect
slav foids are only white foids curry can even think about getting. you still need lighter skin and not be a giga retard as a curry
I have seen slav foids try all ethnics honestly.

good luck trying to get some Swiss foid as a ethnic

incorrect
slav foids are only white foids curry can even think about getting. you still need lighter skin and not be a giga retard as a curry
I have seen slav foids try all ethnics honestly.

good luck trying to get some Swiss foid as a ethnic
Then show one picture of a couple where the foid is above a 5 and the guy is curry (not chadpreet)

Slav women hate their men so much, it confuses and puzzles me. I see slavcels say slavwhores hate their men as much noodlewhores do. Noodlewhores betraying their men. Is understandable, we rice men are usually small dicked, with low , and usually beta male in attitude. Noodlewhores betray us because we are too beta to stop them.
However slav men put their whores in their place when they betray them. Slav men are macho and alpha. Slavic men have high t, and are masculine, and their females still cuck them. Why? The average Eastern Europe is similar to Western Europe. Slavic men usually have pale skin and light colored eyes which are considered attractive. People will bring up money but money barely has an impact on attraction. Money will only attract goldiggers.

This is why it's so strange, slavic men have little to no negative features, I had a Russian male classmate when I was young and yet he looked indistinguishable from the anglo boys. Yet slavic whores will still take and the average curry over their men! You can clearly understand why noodlewhores hate rice so much, but you cannot understand clearly why slav whores hate their men.

Lifefuel for me bro
Pls don’t stop the curry gravytrain:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its a good thing they dont seem too adverse to rice

However slav men put their whores in their place when they betray them.
There it is. Slavic guys are red to blackpilled. If Slavic societies were cucked like the US or EU, slav foids wouldn't seek out other men. Despite plenty of people on this forum saying "Russians are half Mongol", the reality is that Slavs are mostly indistinguishable, physically, from Western and Northern Europeans. Its precisely because slav men don't put up with foids' bullshit is why their females betray them, and slav whores know how cucked American and European guys are

Yet slavic whores will still take and the average curry over their men!

and they also know how desperate currie men are

Last edited:
Light eyes, white skin don't mean shit if everyone here has them, also slavs are poor and have low status and women tend to date up.

I am slav and I can't confirm
Where did you get this information?

they hate their men less than noodles and curries hate their men

Katerina had a car and a job in Wauwatosa.

This was the time Mother gave me my first lanyard.

Ottomans buck broke those slav vermin now they all want anatolian cock:forcedsmile:

All women have some level of contempt for their own men. They want what they don't have. If you are masculine they will say you are too masculine. Not sensitive enough. If you are feminine (azn men) they will gaslight and say you are too patriarchal and abusive. (aka stop forcing women to not hop on the next cock).

Prob Cuz Slavic women care most about money because life is hard in eastern Europe. Most young men haven't built up the money to give them the lifestyle they want so they feel resentful towards them.

Prob Cuz Slavic women care most about money because life is hard in eastern Europe. Most young men haven't built up the money to give them the lifestyle they want so they feel resentful towards them.
I remember hearing about all the (((((((((((((oiligarchs)))))))))))))))) and so on with all the hot women. it's similar to anywhere else. maybe more intense in the poorer places. AFBB.

Despite plenty of people on this forum saying "Russians are half Mongol", the reality is that Slavs are mostly indistinguishable, physically, from Western and Northern Europeans.
Cope. Slavic men are easily distinguished by the shape of their faces and eyes, especially russians. The shape of the nose and lips is also different, but it's hard to explain. I understand people who say that the facial features of russian dudes slightly resemble asian features.

Cope. Slavic men are easily distinguished by the shape of their faces and eyes, especially russians. The shape of the nose and lips is also different, but it's hard to explain. I understand people who say that the facial features of russian dudes slightly resemble asian features.
The further east you go in Russia the more mongoloid, west Russians look similar to caucasians.

You are fucking retarded.
Slav men act macho in order to hide their inceldom, that's why they drink so much vodka. To cope their inceldom and depression.

Some slav foids do indeed give men of color a chance. Its very consistent and easily noticeable.

Why that is who knows but as with anything, its usually a variety of reasons imo.

Slavs don't seem as racist or arrogant as white Anglos, and their women sort of reflect that imo.

As a matter of fact, White Anglos actually poke fun at slavs as being trash. White Anglos like to poke fun at the trashy balkan countries and eastern euro countries.

One thing I know for damn sure is that a lot of white Anglo women don't even view us men of color as humans. Its one thing if you're generally not attracted to the men of a certain race, but that doesn't explain the consistent terrible treatment. I have experienced them since college and I know how they are. They have some sort of strongly in-built bias and prejudice that I feel, they learned from their uncle at a family get together some years back.

If you want to truly understand a people and a culture, understand the women of that people and culture. Observe them as much as you can as far as their behavior, tastes, opinions, attitude, religion, history, etc...

Some slav foids do indeed give men of color a chance. Its very consistent and easily noticeable.

Why that is who knows but as with anything, its usually a variety of reasons imo.

Slavs don't seem as racist or arrogant as white Anglos, and their women sort of reflect that imo.

As a matter of fact, White Anglos actually poke fun at slavs as being trash. White Anglos like to poke fun at the trashy balkan countries and eastern euro countries.

One thing I know for damn sure is that a lot of white Anglo women don't even view us men of color as humans. Its one thing if you're generally not attracted to the men of a certain race, but that doesn't explain the consistent terrible treatment. I have experienced them since college and I know how they are. They have some sort of strongly in-built bias and prejudice that I feel, they learned from their uncle at a family get together some years back.

If you want to truly understand a people and a culture, understand the women of that people and culture. Observe them as much as you can as far as their behavior, tastes, opinions, attitude, religion, history, etc...
Interesting. How do Anglo children learn racism? Do their parents outright behave in a racist manner in private?