Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slav Foids Are The Ultimate Race Traitors

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Russian women should avoid sex with non-white foreign men during the soccer World Cup because they could become single mothers to mixed race children, a senior lawmaker in Moscow said on Wednesday.

She spoke in response to a question from a radio station about the so-called "Children of the Olympics" after the Moscow Games in 1980, a time when contraception was not widely available in the country.

The term was used during the Soviet era to describe non-white children conceived at international events after relationships between Russian women and men from Africa, Latin America, or Asia. Many of the children faced discrimination.

Even the politicians have to say to Russian women to stop fucking foreign men. :lul:

Imagine if the government has to tell you that you should also fuck your own countryman for once

The Slavpill is absolute SuiFuel for Slavs but top tier LifeFuel for non-Slavs. Unfortunately Slavmaxxing is not for Blackcels, nor for Lusocels (Portuguese Incels). :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Bet those kids are the truest of truecels being ethnic mixed with Slav

low iq shitskins get to screw rus pussy while i ldar :feelsohgod:

also jfl at indian streetshitters calling people racist. i haven't seen too many whites, asians or blacks in india. curryniggers

Imagine if the government has to tell you that you should also fuck your own countryman for once
I wonder why rice governments haven’t done this

I have met quite a few slav foids here in SF and slav foid tourists over the years.

Almost all of them were lightyears more feminine than the average white American foid.

Russian foids are weird. They go from exceptionally friendly/feminine to aggressive/confrontational pretty quickly.

I have met quite a few slav foids here in SF and slav foid tourists over the years.

Almost all of them were lightyears more feminine than the average white American foid.

Russian foids are weird. They go from exceptionally friendly/feminine to aggressive/confrontational pretty quickly.
In what ways were they more feminine

In what ways were they more feminine
The way they conduct themselves, carry themselves and speak.

White American foids on the other hand, literal degenerate manly slobs in comparison.

They are called slavs for a reason. (Slaves)

the slavpill is absolute lifefuel for me as a mayocel (slavs aren't white - they're asiatic)