Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Slasher killers are incel friendly

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In Halloween, or Friday the 13th, or Freddy Krueger, they all have a heavy tendency to target sex havers. In all of these movies the young Chad and Stacy couple making out is sure to die just minutes later.

They're truecels and these movies are incel friendly. That's part of the reason I myself enjoy them alot.

example in the most recent one. A mediocre movie but it has some great satisfying scenes like this one. Probably my favorite scene, that or the single shot one in the street. It was extremely satisfying to watch I was so happy seeing it when it came out.

I love alot of these movies. They're all mostly mediocre but they are all great copes seeing sex havers get BTFO by truecels. I watched this last halloween movie in theaters and was so immensely satisfied seeing all the sex havers die.

They also all have high pain endurance (incel trait) and obviously are all ugly as fuck (goes without saying).

I hope the next Halloween movie has more sex haver deaths as per tradition.

Last edited:
That's true, but this is also kind of an obvious take. Everybody knows slashers target sexy teens. That's not really a new observation.

But we can expand on that observation. This video lists all the kinds of people who get killed in slashers, and all the mistakes that get you killed in slashers.

That's true, but this is also kind of an obvious take. Everybody knows slashers target sexy teens. That's not really a new observation.

But we can expand on that observation. This video lists all the kinds of people who get killed in slashers, and all the mistakes that get you killed in slashers.

That's why slashers are amongst my favorite movies even if they're shit.

The sexhavers die 99% of the time and it is just immensely satisfying.

It's a pathetic cope but it is what it is. I still immensely enjoyed this last halloween movie, even if it was mediocre, because it had several immensely satisfying scenes of sex havers dying.

What’s great is Jason from the Friday the 13th movies has a motivation for killing sex having normies that even the most braindead NPC can understand apart from inceldom.

Basically he’s killing sexhavers constantly because they were too focused on fucking each other to save him from drowning as a child while he was under their care.

So it’s basically an elaborate good time revenge fantasy.

What’s great is Jason from the Friday the 13th movies has a motivation for killing sex having normies that even the most braindead NPC can understand apart from inceldom.

Basically he’s killing sexhavers constantly because they were too focused on fucking each other to save him from drowning as a child while he was under their care.

So it’s basically an elaborate good time revenge fantasy.
The reality is, if something like this actually happened, that's exactly how it would play out.

It probably already has several times, we just don't know about it.

In Halloween, or Friday the 13th, or Freddy Krueger, they all have a heavy tendency to target sex havers. In all of these movies the young Chad and Stacy couple making out is sure to die just minutes later.

They're truecels and these movies are incel friendly. That's part of the reason I myself enjoy them alot.

example in the most recent one. A mediocre movie but it has some great satisfying scenes like this one. Probably my favorite scene, that or the single shot one in the street. It was extremely satisfying to watch I was so happy seeing it when it came out.

I love alot of these movies. They're all mostly mediocre but they are all great copes seeing sex havers get BTFO by truecels. I watched this last halloween movie in theaters and was so immensely satisfied seeing all the sex havers die.

They also all have high pain endurance (incel trait) and obviously are all ugly as fuck (goes without saying).

I hope the next Halloween movie has more sex haver deaths as per tradition.

I made a threat related to this a while ago.

Mass shooters are also based.

Are they though? Chad at least gets his dick wet before he gets brutalized. The ugly manlets in these movies die with dry dicks in pure terror.

And who's the final survivor usually (if there are any)? Stacy.

Are they though? Chad at least gets his dick wet before he gets brutalized. The ugly manlets in these movies die with dry dicks in pure terror.

And who's the final survivor usually (if there are any)? Stacy.

Yeah, I'll admit this part was super cucked and the truecel died a virgin.