Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Slapping women would solve most problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I know the argument against that is that it's primitive and that violence has no place in modern society. But in reality modern society is kept in order with the use of violence. Once you remove the cops that enforce the law with violence a guy like me can just refuse to go to jail or pay the fine. There are obviously times in marriage, dating and raising children where talking won't work that's why slapping women into submission should be used to correct their behaviour.

If married men started slapping their wives now their daughters would see it and learn to respect men from example. Returning to slaps would give humanity at least two generations of better behaved women with less violence being needed as the time went on because the threat of violence would keep women in their place.

Why stop at slap?

Why stop at slap?
Because women are big babies. I have slapped them before and I can assure you that one solid slap is enough to make them cry and whine like little children. Of course I got my ass kicked for doing it but let's not talk about that.

View attachment 427680
Because women are big babies. I have slapped them before and I can assure you that one solid slap is enough to make them cry and whine like little children. Of course I got my ass kicked for doing it but let's not talk about that.
women and men are equal remember?

well of course, if you are going to hit a woman expect her to hit you back.

Hehe

oh wait women are mentally & physically inferior to men, she had to tell her spineless cuck to beat you up.

I once read a book by a french traveler/artist who came to the americas and wrote about how native would slap and beat their wives, sometimes even burn them with torches when they disobey them, and how he was shocked by it.

Guess we know why now, don't we?

"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.[7]." - An-Nisa, 34

That's why I always say Islam is based.

I'm sure you can do better than a slap unless you're this guy
5610468243939 2192063328555802917 n

oh wait women are mentally & physically inferior to men, she had to tell her spineless cuck to beat you up.
Whiteknights live and die by protecting women and expect you to also if you are a male.

I know the argument against that is that it's primitive and that violence has no place in modern society. But in reality modern society is kept in order with the use of violence. Once you remove the cops that enforce the law with violence a guy like me can just refuse to go to jail or pay the fine.
The greatest irony of civilization is that you need violence and the threat of it to keep it civil.

I know the argument against that is that it's primitive and that violence has no place in modern society. But in reality modern society is kept in order with the use of violence. Once you remove the cops that enforce the law with violence a guy like me can just refuse to go to jail or pay the fine. There are obviously times in marriage, dating and raising children where talking won't work that's why slapping women into submission should be used to correct their behaviour.

If married men started slapping their wives now their daughters would see it and learn to respect men from example. Returning to slaps would give humanity at least two generations of better behaved women with less violence being needed as the time went on because the threat of violence would keep women in their place.
If I was allowed to slap women my life through high school would of been exponentially easier.