Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skyrimcels what's your favorite city in the game?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my case it's Markarth. It's cool how the ppl in Skyrim "recycled" some Dwemer ruins (Dwemers are one of my favorite things of TES lore) and inhabited them, I also like that the city is distributed vertically and some houses or businesses are really high so you can enjoy the scenery. The house you can buy is also pretty neat. I also like the grittiness and darkness of the city with the forsworn lurking nearby, the evil house with Molag Baal, slavery, conspiracies, etc. It's one of the most original places in the game and the most unique city, the architecture reminds me of Aztecs or other native American civilizations. If Skyrim was a real place I wouldn't want to live there (too corrupt and dangerous, better live in Whiterun or Solitude) but since it's fiction I love it.

I like smaller towns like downstar,falkreath,morthal

I like the feeling of isolation,mystery, and vampires, as well as snowy towns.
I also like that it gives u gothic horror feeling

Winterhold from what I remember it was stranded on top of a mountain with a bridge separating the village from the magic guild, i liked the quests and found the reward for completing all of them satisfying.

Blackreach, I love huge underground areas.

Blackreach, I love huge underground areas.
Dwemer ruins that then turn into Falmer ruins are really cool too. And scary imagine getting lost there with all the giant bugs (forgot their name) and Falmer who are blind but can still do some damage. If Goblin Slayer took place in Skyrim the first episode def would have happened in some Falmer ruins kek.

Dwemer ruins that then turn into Falmer ruins are really cool too. And scary imagine getting lost there with all the giant bugs (forgot their name) and Falmer who are blind but can still do some damage. If Goblin Slayer took place in Skyrim the first episode def would have happened in some Falmer ruins kek.
I liked the anime, he rejected that thirsty big tittied priestess cause he only cares about killing goblins. Pretty based imo

I liked the anime, he rejected that thirsty big tittied priestess cause he only cares about killing goblins. Pretty based imo
Goblin Slayer started fine with all the edgy gore and rape but soon turned into a bad Fairy Tail clone with stereotyped fantasy characters. If there was a second season I didn't watch it because I was disappointed with the first.

Riften since I was a stealth archer and spent a lot of time there in prison and shady stuffs.

Whiterun is pretty nice, but I also like Rifted & Solitude.

Riften and Winterhold

In my case it's Markarth. It's cool how the ppl in Skyrim "recycled" some Dwemer ruins (Dwemers are one of my favorite things of TES lore) and inhabited them, I also like that the city is distributed vertically and some houses or businesses are really high so you can enjoy the scenery. The house you can buy is also pretty neat. I also like the grittiness and darkness of the city with the forsworn lurking nearby, the evil house with Molag Baal, slavery, conspiracies, etc. It's one of the most original places in the game and the most unique city, the architecture reminds me of Aztecs or other native American civilizations. If Skyrim was a real place I wouldn't want to live there (too corrupt and dangerous, better live in Whiterun or Solitude) but since it's fiction I love it.
Whiterun or winterhold!

Markarth as well

Either solitude or whiterun. I liked the city built into a cliff thing but I wish they let you see outside some because it would be a cool view. Whiterun just architecture and content mogs every other city in the game imo.

Either solitude or whiterun. I liked the city built into a cliff thing but I wish they let you see outside some because it would be a cool view. Whiterun just architecture and content mogs every other city in the game imo.
Whiterun feels like your real home in the game tbh. First city you visit, you buy your first house there, you visit it several times during the main quest, you get to know all the NPCs that live there. Even if you can buy other houses, none of them feel like the Whiterun house.

Markarth half the cities are bland and look the same. Riften and solitude where the only real good cities I guess windhelm is not too bad looking but it is a bit dark and snowy using the shout to clear skies its would be further up the list.

Riften. I like the dark atmosphere of it

Windhelm. Oldest city in Skyrim and the first capital. Lots of history there.

Solitude and then Whiterun. Solitude feels incredibly comfy.

Haven't played in a while so it's hard to say, but I really loved the comfort and safety of Riverwood.

Blackreach is great too, but idk if I can call it a city.

Of the major cities, Whiterun and Dawnstar are cool, but my favorite is Riften. Good for thugmaxxing and there's even a quest where you get to shame a foid for being a whore.

I forgot how the capital of the Empire in Skyrim is named! Ha, awesome me.. i liked it grandioze-ness, big stuff, solid, rock walls, like real world keep

Solitude. One of the few cities in Skyrim that didn't have some absolutely terrible shit going on in it. It had some, but not too much. The property value was also pretty high.

never played
WTF?!! :feelswhat:

And you’re supposed to be my alt?!! :feelskek:

Blasphemy I say! :feelshaha:

Anyway for me it’s probably good ol Whiterun or good ol Solitude. :feelshehe:

What can I say? I like stability! :feelsthink:

Notable runners up are the city that features the epic and badass dragon bridge and the large abandoned city where you can do a bit of time traveling with the dragon priest masks. :society:

Only thing I don't like about Whiterun is the lack of a homestead. The house you can buy there is kind of shitty.

whiterun cause its the first city i bought a house in and i got used to it