Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Skyler kisses Tyrones boots in front of her boyfriend

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
All white foids should be imapled and displayed publicly like vlad did

Those urangutans are stupid but they know how to leave in an animalic society like ours.Whites are too dumb to realise that they will be extinct in a few centuries and keep cucking themselves.

That man has cuck fetish for sure

Average white male :lul:

A Betabuxx and a used up roastie. Average couple over 25.

Whites are too dumb to realise that they will be extinct in a few centuries
more like decades. but whatever, at least once we are gone, the niggers will be enslaved by the kikes once again

he has the typical soycuck face

And yet, her virgin Pean hole was never used by a Negroid male.

Thats my fantasy a white whore kissing my feet

Why the fuck do jiggers have all the fun

He jawline mogs everyone here
i'd rather have a shit jawline than be a literal cuck
he still has the cuck face especially the mouth and glasses, can't see his whole face though

i thought the bf was henry cavill for a sec , he's either a faggot cuck or slayer who doesnt care about that particular roastie

i thought the bf was henry cavill for a sec , he's either a faggot cuck or slayer who doesnt care about that particular roastie
There is communism for my face

smh imagine openly letting your guard down like this and letting your race go downhill like this

ngl if I was tyrone I'd do the same and take advantage of this

brb tyronemaxxing rn

In that video you see @Truckzo and @Jaundice

That was painful to watch:feelsohgod:

No wonder cumskin is the most cucked race:lul:

Redditors relate to this couple, most white couples nowadays are like this, white foids love a black bull and the cucked husband enjoys submitting himself to it, calling himself a "white boy", worshiping the bull and demanding for everyone to donate to BLM and historical reparations