Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

skipping school tomorrow because valentines day

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

foreveralone333

Banned
-
i might actually lose it if i go to school tomorrow, fuck this im just gonna play xbox and be on here all day than go to school on a sui fuel infested day

Sounds good, the last thing you wanna see is a bunch of normies, chads and stacies exchanging gifts and loving embraces.

Nobody gives a shit about that in school, mate.

Jockcel said:
Nobody gives a shit about that in school, mate.

all the stacies in my classes are talking about it and how they cant wait to get gifts from their chad bfs

you should be like "i got you a gift" then tkae out a gun and shoot her in the face

DeadInside said:
Sounds good, the last thing you wanna see is a bunch of normies, chads and stacies exchanging gifts and loving embraces.

i wanna just take people stuff and ruin it but id get caught because im short, small, and slow

tenta said:
you should be like "i got you a gift" then tkae out a gun and shoot her in the face

i should cum in something and shoot it at her

foreveralone333 said:
all the stacies in my classes are talking about it and how they cant wait to get gifts from their chad bfs

In my school nobody ever talked about that day. It must be hell on Earth where you live.

haha yes that would also be good

Jockcel said:
In my school nobody ever talked about that day. It must be hell on Earth where you live.

well yea, my school is literally an f school so nobody cares about school, filled with loud and ghetto black bitches and wannabe white girls who talk loud enough everyone hears them, and they date all the tall and black tyrones, most have fucked and even openly admit to it, so i basically know all about them without knowing them because how loud they are

tenta said:
haha yes that would also be good

i dont wanna  use one of my 5 days to exempt my exams but id probably drink bleach if i seen this shit at school

Great idea, skip the fitnah, the Cupid is shaytaan that sticks the arrow of zina and lust in peoples ass. It promotes degeneracy and further mixed interactions (male and female) may Allah have mercy on this people who celebrate this degenerate day. It's not love it's shayaanic

so many youngcels who are still in school lol.

Tellem--T said:
Great idea, skip the fitnah, the Cupid is shaytaan that sticks the arrow of zina and lust in peoples ass. It promotes degeneracy and further mixed interactions (male and female) may Allah have mercy on this people who celebrate this degenerate day. It's not love it's shayaanic

hope someone shoots up the school, like an angry incel, would send a message

I'm going the suicide fuel feels good

Virginp0wers said:

well thats because im an early bloomer and lookmaxxed hard, at 16 i knew it was over and i took a break from incels to try to bluepill myself but the blackpill plagues my mind so much, 17 now its over and ill LDAR until i drink bleach or place my head under a moving semi

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I'm going the suicide fuel feels good

i cant, i get depressed and angry at everything, thats why i avoid social media

QuantumDummy said:
Smart move.

idk how i tell my parents

foreveralone333 said:
hope someone shoots up the school, like an angry incel, would send a message

Inshallah justice will be served in the hereafter.

Virginp0wers said:
I'm addicted to this place

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I'm addicted to this place

me too, atleast we are aware and not to be a cuck or end up a bluepiled loser to believe in scams, personality, and pua bs, i like it better like this

QuantumDummy said:
Tell them your stomach hurts.

my life hurts

foreveralone333 said:
me too, atleast we are aware and not to be a cuck or end up a bluepiled loser to believe in scams, personality, and pua bs, i like it better like this

my life hurts

All of ours do.

I used to skip school on days i knew teachers were gonna make us pick group assignments

TheVman said:
I used to skip school on days i knew teachers were gonna make us pick group assignments

i always take a 0 or ask to work alone for group assignments, im always picked last with the other rejects anyaway

foreveralone333 said:
TheVman said:
i always take a 0 or ask to work alone for group assignments, im always picked last with the other rejects anyaway
its more so the embarssment of no one picking you and just looking around like a fool

Tellem--T said:

You muslim brother?

Tellem--T said:
Yes, 

Asalamu  alaikum brother

Lol didnt know that. All the islam cels should leave tbh. (Inc. Me)
 We complain about the fact that we dont have a gf yet it is haram. Dont you wanna stay virgin and get arranged marriage

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol didnt know that. All the islam cels should leave tbh. (Inc. Me)
 We complain about the fact that we dont have a gf yet it is haram. Dont you wanna stay virgin and get arranged marriage

Yes I know but for the time being I will be here. And also I have changed, I don't want a GF since it's haram. I also like this site and will plan to give dawah inshallah. I'm on this site because It helps me cope for not having wife yet akhi

thank fuck i work nights so i dont have to listen/ deal with valentines bs

Tellem--T said:
Yes I know but for the time being I will be here. And also I have changed, I don't want a GF since it's haram. I also like this site and will plan to give dawah inshallah. I'm on this site because It helps me cope for not having wife yet akhi

When do you think that youre gonna get married?
Im planning to go my parents homecountry when im 25 to get a nice wife

Incel_Dikshit said:
When do you think that youre gonna get married?
Im planning to go my parents homecountry when im 25 to get a nice wife

Maybe this year or next year inshallah, but my dad will start to help me look for a wife this year atleast

Tellem--T said:
Maybe this year or next year inshallah, but my dad will start to help me look for a wife this year atleast

Lol if youre a guy its normal in the islam culture to let yoo mama fix a good waifu for u. Not youre daddy?!

Never noticed it much in my high school, I'd go if I were you.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol if youre a guy its normal in the islam culture to let yoo mama fix a good waifu for u. Not youre daddy?!

Well my dad is a very well respected man and has connections and knows a lot of families. And I don't what your culture but nothing is wrong with your dad helping you lol, never heard that before.

Lol school? Which school? You mean high school?

You're not incel is you are >18 yrs old. Lmao.

Go ER on that place.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
thank fuck i work nights so i dont have to listen/ deal with valentines bs

Working on 13th night is practically valentine fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.