Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Skipped all my classes, failed 3 out 5 midterms, skipped another test today.

nowiff

nowiff

Recruit
★★
My mental space is so bad right now. I'm so fucking lazy to go out and eat too i'm just going to go and order some goyslop.

Truecel trait: you never skipped a class because all your parents cared about was you studymaxxing and getting good grades

I know some ethnic studycels kill their family to prevent them from finding out they failed or dropped out of school. It's brootal.

Truecel trait: you never skipped a class because all your parents cared about was you studymaxxing and getting good grades
Truecel trait is when your social life is so fucked and everyone has a friend group/niche except you so school becomes fucking hell

I am an ethnic studycel, will considER
My parents found out I only did two years instead of what they wanted for me way after the fact and couldn't do anything about it

Cope that’s just a NT trait. When ur diagnosed non NT for certain things u legit have shit skills for school. There’s a reason there’s correlation with disorders and flunking out rates in college

Truecel trait is when your social life is so fucked and everyone has a friend group/niche except you so school becomes fucking hell
In High School, I had no friends and ate lunch alone. Feelsbadman

On your situation, maybe you could talk to your professor/teacher and tell them about how you couldn't study because of your mental health, because if you don't tell them, they'll probably just fail you without consideration, but if you tell them your situation, maybe they could re-arrange something.

Cope that’s just a NT trait. When ur diagnosed non NT for certain things u legit have shit skills for school. There’s a reason there’s correlation with disorders and flunking out rates in college
Fuck might be me dude I've already fucked myself over tbh and was planning to drop out in a few months

But I have no direction in my life so my future is pretty bleak. My grades are also always bad. Apparently Some of the students also bet alot of tips from the lecturers but share those tips amongst their friend groups and not me because I am not a part of it. Found out yesterday when I overheard people talking about said tips in the exam hall and what they said came out on the tests 1 to 1. Fucking brutal shit man

In High School, I had no friends and ate lunch alone. Feelsbadman

On your situation, maybe you could talk to your professor/teacher and tell them about how you couldn't study because of your mental health, because if you don't tell them, they'll probably just fail you without consideration, but if you tell them your situation, maybe they could re-arrange something.
I will do this and try, I'm not lying anyways ...

Talk to your counselor ASAP so you don't at least get kicked out. Tell her you've got mental struggles and need resources

Talk to your counselor ASAP so you don't at least get kicked out. Tell her you've got mental struggles and need resources
Got it , I'm gonna write a letter on MS Teams soon to request for meeting, thanks