Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Skinnycels are the biggest whiners

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It’s not our fault’s your parents spend their paychecks on other things and don’t care about your health :feelskek:

we big boys like me and @Zer0/∞ had parents who bought us restaurant food and my mother had food stamps and bought junk food my entire life.

be greatful your parents either care about keeping you on a good diet or don’t care at all because you’d be fat as fuck and have to worry about losing weight. Cry more you skinny twinks i can lose all of my weight if i start a diet and have my own set of food.

I lost 80-90 pounds and weighed 159 pounds in 2020 but gained it all back due to family.

all i’d have to do is sit on you and you’d tap out.

i was a skinny kid but my fat ass family picked on me for being skinny so i had to gain weight to defend myself and have confidence.

plus The Breaking Dick Incident nuked my metabolism and i can’t feel full.

Last edited:
Being fat doesn't make you stronger, though; a well trained skinny dude could easily have more mobility and knock you out if he legitimately had at least some muscle... :feelsjuice:

But I'd much rather be skinny than overweight; it's easier to bulk up from there than it is to lose weight, especially if you have ingrained bad eating habits. :feelsugh:

Being skinny or fat is a choice. Anyone who says they can't put on weight is a larping fag.

You sure do like whining about skinny people.

Ethniccels are the biggest whiners​

Its your health not ours also if you been skinny then this point is not applicable ill shit on some fatcels who never tried putting the fork down as a means to ascend as there are certainly no shortage of fatcels who are fakecels.

"Muh gaining weight is hard"