Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skinnycel 29M

vantablackpill

vantablackpill

Greycel
first post

rate me.  incel "friends" tell me I'm a mentalcel but im a 29-year virgin so something must be really fucked up. Is $15k of looksmaxing surgery worth it?

RE: [Rate] skinnycel 29M

no, rope is the only hope

Is that your normal facial expression?  In this pic you look worried and/or anxious.

You are generally good-looking--   great base to start with.   The only two areas I would look at are:  (1) hairstyle and (2) facial expression

You definitely have hope physically, but mentally you will need to overcome some obstacles.

Physically: Get a stylish haircut (But not a hipster one), shave your unibrow, definitely lift because you look really skinny.

Mentally do whatever you can to get some social interactions.

Everyone on here is a mentalcel (except me.)

You need a thicker neck, you don't look that bad, and gymcelling wouldn't hurt you.

I'd say you're a 5/10. You have the potential to become a 7/10, heck even 8.

Shave the unibrow, get a better haircut, get a sense of style.

Looks like you just need a shower and a haircut

remember that as men(and heterosexual ones at that), we tend to be more generous. females are picky as shit. pretty much everyone who posts a pic here gets called mentalcel or fakecel.

weird nose, shitty facial hair, not a very well defined jawline(though it's not that bad). probably a 4-5/10

mikepence said:
remember that as men(and heterosexual ones at that), we tend to be more generous. females are picky as shit. pretty much everyone who posts a pic here gets called mentalcel or fakecel.
weird nose, shitty facial hair, not a very well defined jawline(though it's not that bad). probably a 4-5/10
true. a 5/10 in our eyes is a 1/10 in theirs.

Holy shit your eyes look like the "just fuck my shit up meme"

Framecel222 said:
Everyone on here is a mentalcel (except me.)

Your a mentalcel too

blackcel said:
Looks like you just need a shower and an eyebrow cut

FTFY

@ 29 it's over regardless of what you look like bro. You look absolutely average.

Get a haircut, trim your eyebrows and you're good to go.

It's too late for you brother

You're too inexperience for females your age and you're too old for the young ones

You kinda look like me but I'm younger and my chin is too big

Only thing holding u back is ur unibrow. Trim that, get a haircut, and ur chadlite.

You look a bit like Dylan Moran.You have this expression of pain and sadness.If you looked a bit more confident and uad s few more pound you would be attractive

You look average and I see quite some potential. Why did you wait that fucking long to really do something?

Eye area is complete trash/10

Very good chin area, but your eyes and eyebrows are fucked.
One can be easily fixed, the other not so much.
Might be good enough for some betabux for a landwhale, but tbn with 29 you're so far behind that you can't realistically catch up anyway, even if you get someone.
And that pain will always be with you and destroy you from inside day after day until it becomes too much to bear.

Biggest problem is under eye imo

I think you look pretty good, how tall are you? If you pluck the area between your brows a bit (not so much that it's obvious you plucked them), get a good haircut and don't act like a complete sperg you could definitely slay.

Looking at you again maybe a beard would look nice and compliment your jawline. (which is already pretty good by itself, too.)

Why don't you invest that $15k in to roids? 

You're an absolute stickcel. 

Research steroids, learn how to cycle and dedicate some time to learning and growing. Rather than wasting hard earned bux on life altering, potentially dangerous surgeries that don't get you the results you need. Your face also changes as your body does. I can go in to far more detail and provide scientific and pictorial evidence but right now I can't be bothered.

Don't bother wasting money on shit that doesn't work. Invest in to solving your problem. Your problem is that my pinky has more girth than your fucking neck. So change that. Surgery won't do shit. Steroids absolutely will.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You need a thicker neck, you don't look that bad, and gymcelling wouldn't hurt you.

Lmao what

hes a 3/10 with potetional to become a 5/10 at best 

You really think this could become MM? You're delusional

please learn how to rate before rating.

amincel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Lmao what
hes a 3/10 with potetional to become a 5/10 at best
You really think this could become MM? You're delusional
please learn how to rate before rating.
Yes, I am quite delusional. He may be a 3/10, yes, you're right.

I'm in awe and always mesmerize whenever I see that Chico gif of yours, its a godsend.

Looks I like I have to start posting on Lookism, oh great one.

Teach me your ways, especially whenever I get on Lookism forum.

glad my looks can spark some debate...

I'll pluck eyebrows like you guys said. That seems easy. I don't think I'd actually do surgery, don't have the $$...but roids might be worth it. How can I improve the eye area? Surprised everyone can tell I'm fucking skinny just from my face (and I fucking am). I'm a good height range but very stick thin. I've lied to myself that some girls are into skinny dudes, like the ones that watch anime pretty bois, but obviously that doesn't seem very fucking true right now.

I've waited this long because I grew up very religious, had constant family influence, and I thought waiting to marriage was the one true way to not burn in hell. Not like I really had much of a chance either way, but I was okay with it because I thought I was doing the "right" thing. My faith crumbled over the last two years and it's left me really depressed. Really wish I'd read the God Delusion while I was in HS, but at that age it would have been impossible for me to believe it anyway. My pathetic hope now is to find other people my age that are also just reeling from realizing jesus was a big lie to make everyone feel better...but knowing women even good christian girls have been pounded by a couple chads by now or locked down with a couple kids. Might have hope moving to asia where family values are more strong and they like white dudes. that would piss off my family lol

We can't help you

Long midface. It's over

You're average so you have absolutely 0 reason to blame looks for inceldom i.e. mentalcell to the fullest