Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Skinny cels are fakecels.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Literally you have no fat on your body, your dick is it’s most visible and longest, your voice is better, you don’t have to worry about being shamed for being fat or someone telling you you eat too much, your natural testosterone is it’s highest from decreased estrogen cells, your face looks it’s best, you feel your best, you have a high metabolism, food is better, masturbation is more enjoyable, you are less worried, and self conscious.

Literally all you have to do is start working out, get a haircut, grow a beard if you have a weak chin, buy nice clothes, and get your money up to lifemaxx.

I was skinny and weighed 159 pounds 2 years ago but we lost our house and went homeless in a car and i gained every bit of pound back and more and now in the 200’s and look the worst i’ve ever looked in my entire life and my testosterone is it’s lowest it’s ever been.

I probably wont ever be as lean as i was now because of loose skin. When i lost the weight it looked like it was gonna be fine but now i know it wont since i’ve gained it back and caused more trauma to my body. I’ll have to stay at like 200 pounds as my lowest to avoid the loose skin. THANKS TO MY CUNT FAMILY!!!!!!

I’ll have to build a strong man physique and look like a fat hairy ogremaxxed freak!!

@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
Feels good being skinny as bone

"Masturbation is more enjoyable" are you kidding me? This is what separates an incel from someone who's not?

Who said you have a better voice if you're skinny? Getting a haircut, buying nice clothes, require money, not being skinny

"Masturbation is more enjoyable" are you kidding me? This is what separates an incel from someone who's not?

Who said you have a better voice if you're skinny? Getting a haircut, buying nice clothes, require money, not being skinny
Yes bro you aren’t an incel if you enjoy fapping. Involuntary celibacy applies to masturbation just as much as it does with sex. How can you call yourself celibate if you fap?

Yes bro you aren’t an incel if you enjoy fapping. Involuntary celibacy applies to masturbation just as much as it does with sex. How can you call yourself celibate if you fap?
fuck u retard kill yourself

Literally you have no fat on your body, your dick is it’s most visible and longest, your voice is better, you don’t have to worry about being shamed for being fat or someone telling you you eat too much, your natural testosterone is it’s highest from decreased estrogen cells, your face looks it’s best, you feel your best, you have a high metabolism, food is better, masturbation is more enjoyable, you are less worried, and self conscious.

Literally all you have to do is start working out, get a haircut, grow a beard if you have a weak chin, buy nice clothes, and get your money up to lifemaxx.

I was skinny and weighed 159 pounds 2 years ago but we lost our house and went homeless in a car and i gained every bit of pound back and more and now in the 200’s and look the worst i’ve ever looked in my entire life and my testosterone is it’s lowest it’s ever been.

I probably wont ever be as lean as i was now because of loose skin. When i lost the weight it looked like it was gonna be fine but now i know it wont since i’ve gained it back and caused more trauma to my body. I’ll have to stay at like 200 pounds as my lowest to avoid the loose skin. THANKS TO MY CUNT FAMILY!!!!!!

@Zer0/∞
I feel a fart coming on, mang

@Zer0/∞
lmao I would argue fatcels a lot of times (certainly not always) are fakecels while the inverse is true for skinnycels. I could not get laid when I was younger and skinnier (could afford to lose 20lbs now mostly from drinking beer rather than food) with fatcels some of them could possibly get laid if they put the fork down once in a while, when I was thin I was still subhuman in the eyes of women.

lmao I would argue fatcels a lot of times (certainly not always) are fakecels while the inverse is true for skinnycels. I could not get laid when I was younger and skinnier (could afford to lose 20lbs now mostly from drinking beer rather than food) with fatcels some of them could possibly get laid if they put the fork down once in a while, when I was thin I was still subhuman in the eyes of women.
All that matters is bone. My fat brother got compliments and crushes from women his whole life just for having better bones while i was skinny and received little to none. @Zer0/∞

GrAY

All that matters is bone. My fat brother got compliments and crushes from women his whole life just for having better bones while i was skinny and received little to none. @Zer0/∞
vanta blackpilled

You do get bullied for being skinny. I used to get told I was anorexic and malnourished all the time and everyone laughed at my skinny legs when I worse shorts, I still can’t wear shorts today. I once wear long pants

You do get bullied for being skinny. I used to get told I was anorexic and malnourished all the time and everyone laughed at my skinny legs when I worse shorts, I still can’t wear shorts today. I once wear long pants
I got made fun by my fat family into gaining weight

I got made fun by my fat family into gaining weight
My dad used to bully me by saying we came to a rich country from curryland but I still look like a starving African

sure but obesity can hide said bone to an extent. Your jaw is more defined generally when thinner rather than fatter (to a point) hence why I said some fatcels not all fatcels are fakecels, many might have a decent face if you remove some fat off of it.

sure but obesity can hide said bone to an extent. Your jaw is more defined generally when thinner rather than fatter (to a point) hence why I said some fatcels not all fatcels are fakecels, many might have a decent face if you remove some fat off of it.
I have no jaw. I’m boneless. My jaw is like a female’s

He is trolling, relax
fuck trolls including you

I never relax that's the worst thing you can do you're telling me to relax and move on with being in a shithole? What kind of advice is that?

I never relax that's the worst thing you can do you're telling me to relax and move on with being in a shithole? What kind of advice is that?
Troll somebody else, if somebody trolls you - return the favor, not go RRRAAAAAAGHHHH I WAS TROLLED IN THE INTERNET AAAAAAAAAA

Troll somebody else, if somebody trolls you - return the favor, not go RRRAAAAAAGHHHH I WAS TROLLED IN THE INTERNET AAAAAAAAAA
I would never be stupid enough to take advice from you

I would never be stupid enough to take advice from you

Angry cuck

Retarded Thread

thx for the leanmaxxing motivation bro
im overweight right now, hopefully i get back to being lean af in 3/4 months

I used to be skinny but now I’m just skinnyfat and my fat gathers in the worst places (legs, stomach, back) while my arms stay extremely scrawny. I tried to do a pull up two days ago and I couldn’t get my chin above the bar. It was the first time I worked out in a few months so idk what I expected

I'm a skinny gymcel, I'm still a manlet with the lopsided face of an inbred mutant with fetal alcohol syndrome.

I’ll have to build a strong man physique and look like a fat hairy ogremaxxed freak!!

@Zer0/∞
Fatass cope

Are there any people unironically saying that they’re incel because they’re skinny? Like really?

@Zer0/∞
Scrawny and ugly face is torture

Yeah its like men were made to be skinny and foids were made to be fat

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
You might the fakest cel aside from that curry.

fr fr

All fatcels are volcels