Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill skinny build dark triads are usually the most ruthless

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
usually skinny dark triad criminals are the most ruthless. because of their small size they are more crazy and go way too far. they are also more sadistic

while muscled dark triads are the kinds who will beat the shit out of you. skinny dark triads are the kind who will chop you to pieces. they are insane

usually skinny dark triad criminals are the most ruthless. because of their small size they are more crazy and go way too far. they are also more sadistic

while muscled dark triads are the kinds who will beat the shit out of you. skinny dark triads are the kind who will chop you to pieces. they are insane
Ethnics are dangerous I do my best to not put myself around them. My advice for white people is to get the fuck away from them. Diversity fucking sucks.

They might be tough, but a lot of their women just end up with chad's and go to college Where they will be given all the white and black cock they can handle. I blame these stupid third worlders for coming into this country. They know that their own son will be attacked by whites and blacks. And their daughters will be fucked by whites and black

skinny build usually give you a very bad halo. no matter how agressive your face, a skinny build will never make you look dark triad.
Ethnics are dangerous I do my best to not put myself around them. My advice for white people is to get the fuck away from them. Diversity fucking sucks.
OP is talking about dark triad and not ethnics

skinny build usually give you a very bad halo. no matter how agressive your face, a skinny build will never make you look dark triad.

What is triad is that Chinese mafia?

What is triad is that Chinese mafia?
having a mysterious personality, someone that looks mysterious and dark (not dark skin) like this:

Kaliforniaa terrorisoinutta Yöväijyjää ei ehditty teloittaa - Ulkomaat -  Ilta-Sanomat
How to Identify a Person With Dark Triad Traits | by Margaret Pan | Hello,  Love | Medium
Tall, Dark, And Narcissistic: Women Attracted To Men Exhibiting 'Dark Triad'  Trait May Have More Reproductive Success

having a mysterious personality, someone that looks mysterious and dark (not dark skin) like this:

Kaliforniaa terrorisoinutta Yöväijyjää ei ehditty teloittaa - Ulkomaat -  Ilta-Sanomat
How to Identify a Person With Dark Triad Traits | by Margaret Pan | Hello,  Love | Medium
Tall, Dark, And Narcissistic: Women Attracted To Men Exhibiting 'Dark Triad'  Trait May Have More Reproductive Success'Dark Triad'  Trait May Have More Reproductive Success
They all had strong jaw lines and were probably above five foot seven.

jeremy meeks is a good example of a ruthless skinny dark triad.

woman dont see it but i can identify the eyes of a true psychopath and meeks have those exact dead eyes that all psychopaths have. his stares gives you chil

the thing is. people just assume he just beat up some kid but he has a tear tatto near his eye which symbolyze that he killed someone. he was also in jail from 2002 which means he did some bad things in prison. hes a complete psycho

they're skinny and can't do anything lol

Beware of an opponent who feels the need to compensate for something they lack in because they'll fight back even harder to cover up that weakness.
poetic. is this from somewhere, or did you make it up

I agree they'll start shit for no reason but the fortunate thing is when they aren't packing a glock because that'll spell trouble