Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Skinhead mexican dyke admits to bullying Cruzcel

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
This is a bit old but still ragefuel. The fucking cunt screeched about how they shouldn't judge her for bullying him because "YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM(i.e; he was even uglier and autistic irl teehee). This whole fucking thing hopefully struck a nerve with Stacy and Chad and taught them that you can't just take a steaming shit all over someone for years and expect him not to throw it right back at you.

YEW DID'IH NO THIS KID

YEW DID'IH NO THIS KID

"ANYONE WHO KNEW HIM SINCE HE WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL KNEW THAT HE WAS THE SHOOTER."
Maybe because everyone who knew him decided to harass a mentalcel and add to his already extensive social problems? What do these people expect?

Only makes herself look worse and as an amorphous skinhead, that’s pretty hard to do.

Saint Cruz rots in jail while this bitch walks free. There is no justice in this world.

That thing is one of the most putrid creatures I've ever seen.

"ANYONE WHO KNEW HIM SINCE HE WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL KNEW THAT HE WAS THE SHOOTER."
Maybe because everyone who knew him decided to harass a mentalcel and add to his already extensive social problems? What do these people expect?
Normies are filth. They're always trying to escape responsibility for bullying non-neurotypicals to elevate themselves. They want nothing more than to pacify and turn the loner into their eunuch because they're afraid of getting their just deserts when the quiet kid is pushed over the edge. Make no mistake, every dead normie is something to celebrate.

This is a bit old but still ragefuel. The fucking cunt screeched about how they shouldn't judge her for bullying him because "YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM(i.e; he was even uglier and autistic irl teehee). This whole fucking thing hopefully struck a nerve with Stacy and Chad and taught them that you can't just take a steaming shit all over someone for years and expect him not to throw it right back at you.

Aaand now she has cancer

dunno what to make of this.

7JjsRB.gif

He wasnt an Incel JFL.
People here would call him fakecel and tell him to GTFO if he posted here before killings.
Jfl.

He wasnt an Incel JFL.
People here would call him fakecel and tell him to GTFO if he posted here before killings.
Jfl.
this. Cruz still managed to get a gf despite his home life and mental helath. He is not one of us.

Normies are filth. They're always trying to escape responsibility for bullying non-neurotypicals to elevate themselves. They want nothing more than to pacify and turn the loner into their eunuch because they're afraid of getting their just deserts when the quiet kid is pushed over the edge. Make no mistake, every dead normie is something to celebrate.

QFT

Mr. Cruz missed one. DEFINITELY missed one.

That fucking cunt and look at those hate comments on that video, I bet most of those commenters are bullies themselves, who bullied incels like us
I hate those kind, hypocrite virtue signaling cunts

She's disgusting if she were a man she would be a gigatrucel.

I fucking hate this dumb bitch, she is another product of brainwashing liberal media
....would still smash tho, anal that bitch to teach her a lesson kek

lol @ bullies on the defensive after what they helped to create.

Cruz had a girlfriend ffs he was not an incel.

Theres no doubt in my mind that she was involved in bullying him, or at the very least excluding him in a mean and snobby way. Her rage appears partly motivated by a guilty conscience.

bullies don't want to admit the bullying, so I wonder what pushed that bitch even a guilty conscience is probably not enough

I just found this comment on a duplicate of the video in the OP.
Thank You

Never before have I agreed on something so much. Fuck the stupid little shits who gave Cruz hell in his life, these roasties got what they deserved.

I just found this comment on a duplicate of the video in the OP.
View attachment 5654

Never before have I agreed on something so much. Fuck the stupid little shits who gave Cruz hell in his life, these roasties got what they deserved.

And yet there are people pretending to feel sympathy for the "victims" and saying how had it is that their parents have to suffer... JFL

I would have tortured the femoid instead

Theres no doubt in my mind that she was involved in bullying him, or at the very least excluding him in a mean and snobby way. Her rage appears partly motivated by a guilty conscience.

This, the lesson for normies is not to be braindead morons who want to go through every delusion they can to feel superior to someone who is more quiet than them and exclude that person in a snobbish way... the lession is not fucking gun control, guns are only the smoke

This, the lesson for normies is not to be braindead morons who want to go through every delusion they can to feel superior to someone who is more quiet than them and exclude that person in a snobbish way... the lession is not fucking gun control, guns are only the smoke

I wish Cruz shot her.

La Abominacion de Los Estados Unidos

he should have shot her so she doesn't die immediately but die of her injuries in horrible agony