Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SJW purge in Iraq

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Time to move to Iraq and islammaxx

I want some Islam :feelsautistic:

I agree with everything except the plastic surgeon tbh.

Bosnia and Iraq are incels sacred lands

Damn sounds like I need to move there

I just realized this kid was murdered for "looking gay" not actually being gay.

4956010-6264901-image-a-80_1539267797358.jpg

4956040-6264901-Homophobic_All_evidence_points_to_the_boy_being_attacked_because-m-92_1539267952145.jpg

I can't celebrate his death, they'd do the same thing to me.

He was only trying to K-PopMaxx.

F.

As for the others . . .

S.

4956040-6264901-Homophobic_All_evidence_points_to_the_boy_being_attacked_because-m-92_1539267952145.jpg

F.

As for the others . . .

S.
Adapt to adversity. He knew the rules.

He does look gay though he must be retarded looking like that in the middle east

F.

As for the others . . .

S.

Muslim countries are the ideal countries for the incels.

F.

As for the others . . .

S.
I made a thread celebrating his death and a bunch of closet fags and fakecels appeared to call me a monster.

JFL at people that believes he was really gay, those are the of kind of pretty boys are the one's that fuck dozens of jbs before reaching adulthood and everyone know it.

Its murder was probably because of jealously.

Last edited:
Based ethnics

Being gay is a big no-no down there.. I think they perceive it as being of origins in the west and it is therefore the west trying to exert control over them.. plus not long ago they had a huge problem with ISIS recently and they still have terror related incidents happening.. I believe their tactics in Iraq right now are defined as "Kidnap and Ransom, Hit, Kill and Run", similar to the Brazilian and Mexican cartels.. don't let governments fool you, ISIS still has big ties there. They can kill a lot of ISIS, but their ideology will inspire attacks against the enemy aka. the west. This kid was the embodiment of everything that they hate. Look at him.

What is he doing on Instagram filtered photos like that? Is he asking to be murdered? At the end of the day I find it hard to care about his death, the shock value was there that someone so young perished but it was his own stupidity that made it so.
He does look gay though he must be retarded looking like that in the middle east
Pre-fucking-cisely.
I made a thread celebrating his death and a bunch of closet fags and fakecels appeared to call me a monster.

JFL at people that believes he was really gay, those of kind of pretty boys are the one's that fuck dozens of jbs before reaching adulthood and everyone know it.

Now that you mention it.. he does have that Bieber vibe.

Living in Iraq and being a “progressive” SMH.
I wouldn’t have stabbed him to death, but he certainly deserved something unpleasant for that filter.
Why would you try to look gay in a country where they are killed?
Like anywhere homosexuality exists in Iraq. But you can’t rub it in people’s faces.

A lot of this is on his mother. Fourteen year olds are stupid everywhere. She should have never taken or published that pic.

Can we please bring this over to the states? So sick of these faggot ass niggas

Living in Iraq and being a “progressive” SMH.
I wouldn’t have stabbed him to death, but he certainly deserved something unpleasant for that filter.
Why would you try to look gay in a country where they are killed?
Like anywhere homosexuality exists in Iraq. But you can’t rub it in people’s faces.

A lot of this is on his mother. Fourteen year olds are stupid everywhere. She should have never taken or published that pic.
Agreed. The parents are mainly at fault for allowing this to be a spectacle.

Iraq should be nuked with nuclear nukes tbh. It's full of inbred low iq subhumans

These people are coming in hordes to Europe and dumb leftists think that coexistence is possible,I can't wait for the increased rapes and murderings,especially when the one getting raped is a pro immigration foid :feelskek:

I hate towelheads but they could prove to be a powerful weapon against normalfaggots,let them come.

Iraq should be nuked with nuclear nukes tbh. It's full of inbred low iq subhumans
Exactky
Im a former Muslim. I refuse to be cucked by any religion.

Islam is an evil religion. Lol at western SJWs who defend islam.

Based Iraqis.

Like all religions, Islam is a tool used by psychopaths to abuse the naive.

Any whitecel here claiming he would rather live in Iraq right now is deluding himself into oblivion tbh.

JFL at people that believes he was really gay, those are the of kind of pretty boys are the one's that fuck dozens of jbs before reaching adulthood and everyone know it.

You are kidding right, depends on the culture of your country, and in that country the women would more likely be attracted to a more typically masculine man since they'll need provision and protection, his physique doesn't scream "don't try to rape my wives or daughters I will fuck you up". Women are more attracted to the "pretty boy" type in cultures where they are "safe" and "have rights". I can't see this guy getting laid at all (with women) and I'm pretty sure he was taking dick looking like that in that country, there's rampant homosexuality in these countries, its just "underground".

You are kidding right, depends on the culture of your country, and in that country the women would more likely be attracted to a more typically masculine man since they'll need provision and protection, his physique doesn't scream "don't try to rape my wives or daughters I will fuck you up". Women are more attracted to the "pretty boy" type in cultures where they are "safe" and "have rights". I can't see this guy getting laid at all (with women) and I'm pretty sure he was taking dick looking like that in that country, there's rampant homosexuality in these countries, its just "underground".

>You are kidding right, depends on the culture of your country, and in that country the women would more likely be attracted to a more typically masculine man

Cope, biology is universal, and JBs prefer pretty boys at large, this is a fact

Based and redpilled.

Thats why i don't like islam otakus. They are too obsessed.
Gay kid murdered
Don't deserved that.
You don't choose to be gay. But you can choose to be a cancer islam otaku.

The whole middle east deserves nuking, it baffles me why anyone would ever want to even live there.

It's full of low iq sandfaggots who can't count to 10 let alone do anything "based" JFL.

The whole middle east deserves nuking, it baffles me why anyone would ever want to even live there.

It's full of low iq sandfaggots who can't count to 10 let alone do anything "based" JFL.

While the west infested the WHOLE world with liberalism, globalism, feminism, chad/stacy worship and other diseases.

While the west infested the WHOLE world with liberalism, globalism, feminism, chad/stacy worship and other diseases.
didn't say the west is perfect, but it's a million times better than some hellhole where you can get brutally killed for literally anything.

Based iraqcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back