Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel six year old ER walks after blasting becky teacher with 9mm, no charges

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★

Another W for youngcels, the kid that shot his elementary school teacher will not be tried at all. I guest Just Being Youngcel is enough to get away witj ER. They will probably sue his parents and the school, which is also double based. Looks like Gen Alpha really are living up to the name :feelskek:

I don't know why people are surprised. If anyone, the parents are going to be charged for letting their six year old find a fucking gun and take it to school. :lul:

average day in NA schools

I don't know why people are surprised. If anyone, the parents are going to be charged for letting their six year old find a fucking gun and take it to school. :lul:
Yeah, but he must have been pretty low inhib and smart, when I don't think I will ever have that kids gut even when I am sixty. Even if he's incel tier he will probably thugmaxx and fuck another becky just like her

Another W for youngcels, the kid that shot his elementary school teacher will not be tried at all. I guest Just Being Youngcel is enough to get away witj ER. They will probably sue his parents and the school, which is also double based. Looks like Gen Alpha really are living up to the name :feelskek:
He knew she was a whore

he will probably thugmaxx
He already is thugmaxxed lol :feelskek::feelskek:.

A six-year-old boy who shot and wounded his teacher constantly swore at staff, tried to whip other students with his belt and once choked another teacher ‘until she couldn’t breathe’, a lawyer has claimed.

Two days before the shooting, the six-year-old allegedly ‘slammed’ Ms Zwerner’s mobile phone and broke it, according to the claim notice.
He was given a one-day suspension, but when he returned to Ms Zwerner’s class the following day, he pulled a 9mm handgun out of his pocket and shot her while she sat at a reading table, the notice says.

It also says the boy had threatened to beat up a student and ‘angrily stared down’ the school security officer in the canteen.

All nose ring whores get the bullet. Nigglet shouldve aimed better.

Even if he's incel tier he will probably thugmaxx and fuck another becky just like her
I guarantee he's gonna end up impressing middle school sluts with how he shot his bitch teacher and got away with it.

Babycels mog everyone

United States moment

Based toddlercel, mang

This reminds me that the Rampageman did give a gun to the kid on the street and no one batted an eye
i remember that scene, he just gave it to that kid n shiet in public, in a bright day :lul: truly USA Moment

How tf did a 6 year old choke an adult JfL? He’s a giga mogger, he might have a prolific careER in front of him
No idea, but apparently it happened:feelshaha:. Maybe he lunged at her and got his entire arms around her neck:feelswhere:.

This kid has got to be a Chad at this point with how thugmaxxed he is.

i remember that scene, he just gave it to that kid n shiet in public, in a bright day :lul: truly USA Moment
Meanwhile in russia they drive over people with a tank

This kid has got to be a Chad at this point with how thugmaxxed he is.
Watch them release the images and it's this blonde haired blue eyed mogger with a side profile sleeker than a bugatti XD

How tf did a 6 year old choke an adult JfL? He’s a giga mogger, he might have a prolific careER in front of him
Genetics and low inhib is all you need mang, its funny that foids can get choked at by six year olds yet pretend that there is no physical difference between men and women

Might be a hidden possibility here, youngers blasting know what I mean.

Watch this cause a stir.

Damn, I wish that little shit gets kidnapped and raped until his prolapse comes out.

How the Fuck is the govERnment meant to charge a 6-year old, they can’t just take him court cos I’m pretty sure he isn’t at the age of criminal liability and also he wouldn’t survive in a children’s prison surrounded by violent teen boys who would beat the fuck out of him and/or possibly kill him.

ThERe’s really not much the govERnment can do to punish him, he’s a vERy young kid, he’s lucky that he committed such a based crime and didn’t have to suffER any punishment for it because of his age.

Wish I could go back in time, I’d be a murdERER as a kid lol.

Last edited:
How the Fuck is the govERnment meant to charge a 6-year old, they can’t just take him court cos I’m pretty sure he isn’t at the age of criminal liability and also he wouldn’t survive in a children’s prison surrounded by violent teen boys who would beat the fuck out of him and/or possibly kill him.

ThERe’s really not much the govERnment can do to punish him, he’s a vERy young kid, he’s lucky that he committed such a based crime and didn’t have to suffER any punishment for it because of his age.

Wish I could go back in time, I’d be a murdERER as a kid lol.
Yup its literally the perfect crime blasting away some 30 something blonde roastie becky and walking away, I wish I was Gen Alpha and not Gen Zoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back