Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5-year-old Florida boy will not face charges for severely injuring his foid teacher

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

The teacher:
Ezgif 1 ffafe16fee

A 5-year-old Florida boy, who police say severely beat his teacher but will not be charged over the incident, lacked the criminal intent that would be needed for prosecution, legal experts said.

The attack left a special education instructor at Pines Lakes Elementary School "sitting on the ground against the wall" when first responders reached her, as she appeared "to be in a faint state," according to Pembroke Pines police.

"We will not be placing charges against the child," Pembroke Pines Police Department spokeswoman Amanda Conwell said in statement to NBC News on Wednesday. "In addition, the victim does not wish to prosecute."

How do you lose a fight against a 5-year-old? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably a black kid and teacher probably racist

but when he turns 14, though, charge that fucking piece of shit kid as an adult and throw him in with growup inmates. American """"""justice"""""" is so screwed up. I don't know how you stand being a part of it.

Last edited:
yo....like.....wtf :feelswhat:

Don't states usually have statutory minimum ages for criminal culpability?

But then again this is burgerland :feelskek:

In statute? Not in Florida. :feelskek:
Fla. Stat. § 985.031 (2022).

But since a five year old beat this teacher's ass to the curb somehow it falls under the forcible felony exception I'm guessing.

He should've done more than just injure hER :society:

@Sneir relative in the news???

Fla. Stat. § 985.031 (2022).

But since a five year old beat this teacher's ass to the curb somehow it falls under the forcible felony exception I'm guessing.
Oh it was enacted just last year

mustve missed it

i see my old response and it wasn´t larp it really happened but I had good beating by father with gucci belt at my ass for that action when I was 12yrs old (In video game)
your father beat you with a gucci belt?

Jfl. I’m honestly having trouble wrapping my head around how an adult loses a fight to a 5 year old. the biggest 5 year old is still like <4 feet tall with shit tier musculature, a tiny skeleton, and basically zero testosterone.. what the fuck... unless this kid is the next Robert wadlow

How on earth is a 5 year old capable of doing that to anybody lmao

What did he actually do to her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back