Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sitting here eating pizza alone and wondering about my future

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Sitting here with pizza and nowhere to go. It’s an ugly sad day full of more pain and I’m wondering if going on is even worth it when every day is a struggle and full of overbearing sorrow that cannot be suppressed even when I drink, play games, and sleep. It’s always there in the background and will never end.

Mogs me
I don't have a future

Sitting here with pizza and nowhere to go. It’s an ugly sad day full of more pain and I’m wondering if going on is even worth it when every day is a struggle and full of overbearing sorrow that cannot be suppressed even when I drink, play games, and sleep. It’s always there in the background and will never end.
based pizza connosieur.

based pizzacel

That pizza won't fill the hole in your heart.

Same

Every night before dawn I step outside to smoke and think about my situation

It hurts so much :feelsrope:

Oyy who let you back in here :feelswhat:

I happen to do something similar twice a month.

The pizza from my local shop is fairly good.

i cant think about the future because i cant view me in it. its just a looming darkness hanging over me and it makes me incredibly sad. i tend not to think about it

Based pizza eater

Dude I saw his unban thread. It's gone now so I can't remember exactly the reason he was denied but it was something to do with bragging about sex or something, something completely unacceptable and now the thread is gone and he's back :dafuckfeels:
I had heard about him "bragging" about it on looksmax but nobody believed him and accused him of larping when he showed himself as a subhuman on discord and couldn't prove his ascension :feelsStudy:

:feelshaha: I'm looking at his threads and it's 95% emo shit. supposedly 26. what a faggot
Yes he is indeed a faggot and his self-imposed depression threads were one of the main reasons why I wanted to see him come back :bigbrain:

There is no doubt in my mind that OP is a weenie

He boasted about having a girlfriend then got utterly btfo

He deserves it :feelsjuice:
if it's true that it was a LARP, I don't understand how he could possibly make up something like that and post it online with feeling a serious amount of shame.

if it's true that it was a LARP, I don't understand how he could possibly make up something like that and post it online with feeling a serious amount of shame.
If it wasnt larp then he shouldn't be here.

He made this thread just a few days ago discussing a breakup with a girlfriend: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-gir...-have-to-move-back-in-with-my-parents.444001/
nigga still doing this shit :lul:
Why are you guys making fun of this poor guy
he bragged before, too. talked about how good it felt for his girlfriend to say "I love you." unfortunately, i can't find the thread :fuk:

also, it was confirmed by Serge that that was him on Looksmax.

anyway, if this dude is LARPing, it should be a bannable offense ngl. like when Gripmaxxing posted about wanting to become a eunuch on Neets.me

If it wasnt larp then he shouldn't be here.
He should be banned asap, we dont need failed normies. But knowing the current state of .is he will become the average user. This explains his both real life and online life. Until he finds another girl and starts bragging again.
It’s simply over for me. Now I ain’t got no room, or any privacy to rot in peace. I’m exposed and out in the open, the thing I always tried to prevent

He should be banned asap, we dont need failed normies. But knowing the current state of .is he will become the average user. This explains his both real life and online life. Until he finds another girl and starts bragging again.
Well let's see what happens :ping:

He will officially be my punching bag moving forward as of this moment :society:

Welcome back.