Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sitting all alone

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I hate sitting alone, people would rather cram in the same corner than sit with me its so over

Are you talking about at your school or what? :feelsjuice:

find a location where people can't see you

Are you talking about at your school or what? :feelsjuice:
yes at school right now, and this happened when i wrote the thread. I hate sitting alone I look like an obvious loner

i always sit in the back of the class. you can make friends with fellow losers who also sit in the back of the class. :feelshaha:

i always sit in the back of the class. you can make friends with fellow losers who also sit in the back of the class. :feelshaha:
theres no losers, im the only one. All losers in my area either moved, roped, or left the school. I can't compete in a rich kids elite school

yes at school right now, and this happened when i wrote the thread. I hate sitting alone I look like an obvious loner
Perhaps use your steroid-fueled ogre physique to make some high T friends. :feelskek:

Perhaps use your steroid-fueled ogre physique to make some high T friends. :feelskek:
Physique doesnt mean anything. although some people do invite me to go to the gym with them ohowever I will 100% deny their request because I'd rather them not see my body acne when I wear a tank top at the gym. For this reason I puposely go to a gym very far away

Physique doesnt mean anything. although some people do invite me to go to the gym with them ohowever I will 100% deny their request because I'd rather them not see my body acne when I wear a tank top at the gym. For this reason I puposely go to a gym very far away
Just bullymax with your physique

I’d rather sit alone then sit with fake people that mistreat me solitude is better than being around disingenuous people