Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sites like askfm were suifuel in middle and high school

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember girls had askfm's where you could ask anonymous questions, and I would always see shit like

I HEARD YOU GAVE CHAD AND BRAD HEAD BEFORE THE FOOTBALL GAME?

and she would answer, " Whoever your hearing these rumors from is sooo wrong teehee!"

shit was absolutely demoralizing.  I would then go on fb and fap to their pics.

holy fuck dont make me remember those highschool days

chads literally getting tons of compliments on their ask accounts , I made one and only got one question from a dude in a week and deleted it

fucking sci fuel

Pouuop said:

chads literally getting tons of compliments on their ask accounts , I made one and only got one question from a dude in a week and deleted it

fucking sci fuel

never had the balls to make one, thank god

I remember some virgin guys (which was normal during those days) would write on their pages 

"I JERK OFF TO YOUR PICTURES! CAN YOU PAP(post a pic)!"

and these hoes would

No one would add me on facebook or twitter so i pretended to make a statemant by deleting them even tho i only did it cuz no one would engage with me on them

IronMike said:

and these hoes would

They seem like massive desperate cucks

Why did you have to remind me? Shit, I'm having some horrible flashbacks rn.
I remember the pain I felt when reading the ask accounts of my crushes, how I found out that they were already having lots of sex and secretly giving guys head at 15.

That was when I began to realize how over it is for me and how degenerate females are.

IronMike said:
never had the balls to make one, thank god

I remember some virgin guys (which was normal during those days) would write on their pages 

and these hoes would
Holy fuck dude, it was the same over at my school.
"PLEASE PAP BODY PIC"

"PLEASE SHOW FEET"

"SHOW FITNESS"

They'd then post their half-naked bodies for these guys to drool over. Females have no self-respect, they'd do anything for a bit of attention.

Minjaze said:
Why did you have to remind me? Shit, I'm having some horrible flashbacks rn.
I remember the pain I felt when reading the ask accounts of my crushes, how I found out that they were already having lots of sex and secretly giving guys head at 15.

That was when I began to realize how over it is for me and how degenerate females are.

Holy fuck dude, it was the same over at my school.
"PLEASE PAP BODY PIC"

"PLEASE SHOW FEET"

"SHOW FITNESS"

They'd then post their half-naked bodies for these guys to drool over. Females have no self-respect, they'd do anything for a bit of attention.

always wondered which of my classmates were the cucks asking for the pictures

In middle school I went on some Stacy's ask.fm and told her I was going to kill myself for shits and giggles. She wrote me like a fucking 2 paragraph essay on why I shouldn't and it made me laugh my ass off.

Nobody would ever ask me questions so I would ask myself questions on anon.

Pouuop said:
fucking sci fuel

some fucking guy told me "so when is the school shooting happening" and that's when i just deleted it, this was about an hour after making one of those shits btw.

SOMCEL said:
Nobody would ever ask me questions so I would ask myself questions on anon.

lmao fake it till you make it

LMAO dear god, askfm and formspring were quality suicideFuel.

Innocent girls did exactly that, used to get so many "Heard you and Chadworth fucked at Monica's party" "Oh no Teehee silly rumors"

Meanwhile I was playing Nintendo

Lol i wish my oneitis had an ask fm account

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back