Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Site seems way more empty and deppressing than the earlier times when I first got here.

When I was a wee Grey, I saw many dudes here posting funny shitpost/high IQ threads but now alot of those guys are gone because they died or ascended got fed up by this place, banned, became cucks, or something, not alot of people are posting let alone any good post and this place just feels like a middle of nowhere town with a depleting population and tries to cope by mimicking it's "glory days" pretending it's still a great place, all I'm saying is this place is unfortunately kinda lame now and alot of cool posters are gone or just lurking.
I think a lot of users have just kinda lost hope. The other angle is how long can we kick a dead horse? In the sense that like — we understand what the problem is. We just have zero power or leverage to change anything. Least not yet. What would help more is discussion of this stuff on mainstream platforms but we can’t do that since they always remove it.

I think a lot of users have just kinda lost hope. The other angle is how long can we kick a dead horse? In the sense that like — we understand what the problem is. We just have zero power or leverage to change anything. Least not yet. What would help more is discussion of this stuff on mainstream platforms but we can’t do that since they always remove it.
Not only do we have zero leverage or power, but the word incel has such a horrible reputation to it because of all the edgy posting on here and stuff, thats enough to turn normies off completely, even if blackpill somehow found the meaning of life itself or proof of aliens or something, still wouldn't matter to normies.
Well perhaps those 2 examples are a bit extreme but you get the point

This forum is dead. The whole VIP thing was the final nail in the coffin tbh

what is the VIP thing exactly?
Just stupid shit for 5 bucks a month like changing your name every once and a while, and pay for no ads even though we have no adds, special privilege to a coming soon forum that never came true and 2 other dumb shit.

Just stupid shit for 5 bucks a month like changing your name every once and a while, and pay for no ads even though we have no adds, special privilege to a coming soon forum that never came true and 2 other dumb shit.
oh wow lol i mean people spend money on stupid like that for some reason just look at stuff like discord nitro

I've been really depressed anxious pissed off this week I haven't even gotten out of bed

kkkk your generation are off the site and the new generation of young men posting their rubbish here which you dont understand. Its a cycle brocel.

People have been saying this since forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back