Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal sisters birthday party

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
my sister, my parent & i got together (she lives alone and has a wealthy boyfriend who pays for everything, i live with my parents since i have to actually work and housing in canada is unaffordable for a single low-average income wagie) for her birthday

the whole time her and my parents were talking about things they go out and do, things they wanna go out and do, how fun concerts are

then there is me. ugly. fat. short. single. hates going outside as everyone just looks at me like a spectacle....

she was over for 2 hours and i think i said 10 words and they looked at me with pity..

i just hate being so pathetic. i fucking hate it man. i hate life, i hate everything. i hate being alone. i'd love to kill myself if i wasn't such a bitch and i didn't wanna have my parents upset

Last edited:
You get used to it

that's why i avoid family outings

Brutal it is probably suifuel to have siblings who life mog you. I was lucky to have one brother who is also an incel.

that's why i avoid family outings
i try to participate and be participating as if it wasn't for a family that tolerates me i'd be homeless and likely dead from drug OD

Brutal it is probably suifuel to have siblings who life mog you. I was lucky to have one brother who is also an incel.
i have 2 sisters, 1 got married to a guy who owned a large farming business and lives with him too

they are literally cruising on life doing nothing and being given the world while i am here wage slaving and currently 8000 dollars in debt with nothing to show for it

do you though? i don't think i ever will
Eventually you will not give a shit about your family. If they were worried about you, they would have offered you help by now.

i try to participate and be participating as if it wasn't for a family that tolerates me i'd be homeless and likely dead from drug OD
you don't owe them anything, stop going out with them if it just ends up making you feel like shit.

Eventually you will not give a shit about your family. If they were worried about you, they would have offered you help by now.
i rely on them for housing . so i must care about them if i want to or not

Tomorrow I gotta deal with my 1 year olds cousins birthday/Baptism party with 80 SPICS coming to my home.

Tomorrow I gotta deal with my 1 year olds cousins birthday/Baptism party with 80 SPICS coming to my home.
wtf 80? kind of jealous you got a family that big tbh

wtf 80? kind of jealous you got a family that big tbh
Well most are from the fathers side of the family (he married my aunt) so idk and don't give a fuckin shit about these wet backs, also it's best not to have a big family because in a small family you have less people to worry about and take care of, it's a burden

my sister, my parent & i got together (she lives alone and has a wealthy boyfriend who pays for everything, i live with my parents since i have to actually work and housing in canada is unaffordable for a single low-average income wagie) for her birthday

the whole time her and my parents were talking about things they go out and do, things they wanna go out and do, how fun concerts are

then there is me. ugly. fat. short. single. hates going outside as everyone just looks at me like a spectacle....

she was over for 2 hours and i think i said 10 words and they looked at me with pity..

i just hate being so pathetic. i fucking hate it man. i hate life, i hate everything. i hate being alone. i'd love to kill myself if i wasn't such a bitch and i didn't wanna have my parents upset
How tall are you

>short
Nigga u is 5'10

well, I guess you die at some point, so there is always that to look forward to

As a based incel, I would never attend my female relatives birthday party, baby shower, wedding, or funeral.

Stop being fat at least u have control over that