Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sister's 13 year old brother taller than me

thatwilldoit

thatwilldoit

Recruit
★★
I heard her essentially bragging to my cousin that her (half) brother is the same height as her now and he's only 13. For reference, they are both 6". I can't stand this shit, I hate how everyone younger than me mogs me :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

6' at 13 is crazy.

If she's 6' how tall are you?

Holy hell that's insane. So your mother left your dad for him I assume?
Yeah, but personality detector didn't work so their relationship ended few years after they had my sister

They're 6 foot at only age 13 and your body doesn't stop growing until 21. They'll probably be 6'6" minimum.

Didn't even occur to me. Brutal.
This is a pretty good spot to mess around in GTA IV. GIF from Google :  r/FriendlyGTACommunity

I am so legitimately depressed because 80% of men heightmog me and at 40-50% of foid heightmog me. I just wanna stay at home and NEET so i dont have to go outside
The only men I heightmog are 30+ years old, but they always have gf anyways. I think the solution is just never leaving the house.

I think the solution is just never leaving the house.
Only works when you get NEETbux or living off someone.

Obviously roping is also an option, but im too pussy for that

Only works when you get NEETbux or living off someone.

Obviously roping is also an option, but im too pussy for that
I'm disabled so I'm planning to live off welfare, but my parents don't mind me living with them as long as they're alive

I'm disabled so I'm planning to live off welfare, but my parents don't mind me living with them as long as they're alive
Mirin. My parents would kick me out when i'd live off welfare

I probably should have mentioned we don't have the same dad:feelstastyman: Her dad is 6'3" chadlite
Damm...you brother will grow even taller then if the sister is 6 feet

I heard her essentially bragging to my cousin that her (half) brother is the same height as her now and he's only 13. For reference, they are both 6". I can't stand this shit, I hate how everyone younger than me mogs me :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
You should ruin your sisters life. She will grow up to be a. Chad only whore

6 ft at age 13 is crazy.

It's over, even if you're average height.