Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sister throwing a party right now

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
[UWSL]Like 15 ppl here, and I'm here rotting in my room. Fucking hate the guts of her cunt friends. One of her friends once got her arrested because her friend shoplifted without her knowledge, but she was considered an "accomplice". A gay faggot that gave her like a 300 euro bracelet last year. Oh and a foid that complained about meeting a perfect guy on tinder and then after she asked his height ghosted him afterwards. "if he was 5 cm taller I'd have considered it teehee". Should I walk down downstairs and disturb thE paRty? :p Think I'm just going to bed, cbf getting height and lifemogged by like 8 Chads[/UWSL]

If they're in your house, why should you hide? Wtf, that's cucked. You should at least call em cunts to their face, what the fuck are they gonna do lol?

If they're in your house, why should you hide? Wtf, that's cucked. You should at least call em cunts to their face, what the fuck are they gonna do lol?
I'm not hiding greeted a few when they arrived while getting food, but i have no interest in joining and talking to these mutts.

B6c

Go sit down there, whip your dick out in front of them. Stop being a wimpy cuck, if you want the parties to stop you have to make them not want to party at the house. Make it an uncomfortable affair for them each time.

I'm not hiding greeted a few when they arrived while getting food, but i have no interest in joining and talking to these mutts.

Nah I didn't say you were hiding lol, but yeah, fuck them normies.

Hmm what could you do brocel?

External contentduckduckgo

Approach all of them, including your sister:smonk:

Wow foids live in a completely different universe. I hate them so fucking much :lasereyes:

How olds your sister?

Go sit down there, whip your dick out in front of them. Stop being a wimpy cuck, if you want the parties to stop you have to make them not want to party at the house. Make it an uncomfortable affair for them each time.
I kicked out my sister's ex boyfriend a few years ago because he pissed me off during new years along with my sister. My parents didn't like that. I could've forbade her to invite ppl over now, but my parents would get mad and probably kick me out then after they got back from vacation, and I can't be fooked to look for apartments again right now during t[UWSL]he scamdemic until I'm wealthmaxxed enough [/UWSL][UWSL](hopefully a few months from now if everything goes to plan) [/UWSL]

Hmm what could you do brocel?

View attachment 482319
Who is that nice looking gentleman? :feelshehe:

Its suifuel having a sister, its just contrast how much is easer life for females.

Lemme guess, you're like 16 and you consider yourself an incel.
25 khv 1.70 manlet living in a coontrie where avg foid height is 1.75 and 1.85 for men :p
Its suifuel having a sister, its just contrast how much is easer life for females.
Can't wait to leave this cancerous country of giants and go back to Bosnia/Croatia. Once they start mandating vaccines I'm gone even quicker

Go down to the party and start hitting on the foids to make them angry that an Incel wants to fuck them. It’s your house, what can they do? :lul:

How old is your sister then? If she's older than 18 and still living at home this thread is larp since foids move out to :chad:'s house or betabuxx's house.
Not really? With current housing prices it's quite impractical to move out actually. Her bf lives only a few km away and still lives with his parents also at 22

Not really? With current housing prices it's quite impractical to move out actually. Her bf lives only a few km away and still lives with his parents also at 22
Chad can stay with his parents and still get laid.:lul:

[UWSL]Like 15 ppl here, and I'm here rotting in my room. Fucking hate the guts of her cunt friends. One of her friends once got her arrested because her friend shoplifted without her knowledge, but she was considered an "accomplice". A gay faggot that gave her like a 300 euro bracelet last year. Oh and a foid that complained about meeting a perfect guy on tinder and then after she asked his height ghosted him afterwards. "if he was 5 cm taller I'd have considered it teehee". Should I walk down downstairs and disturb thE paRty? :p Think I'm just going to bed, cbf getting height and lifemogged by like 8 Chads[/UWSL]
get one girl from the party really drunk then show her a picture of a chad in the dark with a phone light on it and say that;s you, then you can get laid really easily and put a bitch in her place :feelsLSD: in roblox ofc

you posted this yesterday what did you do last night :feelsrope:

Unanimously Call the cops on them. It’s the only good move.

Beat your whore sister

Beat your whore sister
She's not a whore though. She's only had sex with her current boyfriend of ~4 years. Made some bad decisions in the past, but she's never been promiscuous and slept around with multiple dudes, which I commend. If she were I would have 0 respect for her.

She's not a whore though. She's only had sex with her current boyfriend of ~4 years. Made some bad decisions in the past, but she's never been promiscuous and slept around with multiple dudes, which I commend. If she were I would have 0 respect for her.
Bca

I wish a girl cared enough about me to arrange a party for me, even if it was shitty and she fucked up the preparations, just knowing she made the effort and tried to do something would be amazing.

I bet only Chad experiences this.

walk down sit on the couch then start masturbating. this is how you assert dominance