Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sister thinks I have attachment issues

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Just spoke to my 178cm ethnic sister (married to a 189cm white guy), and dropped a couple of Blackpills on her, and she dropped some redpills on me ('just work on yourself') and then she suggested I have attachment issues and live in a fantasy world based on Hollywood movies.

Then she pointed out all her (white) male friends who hookup with foids despite being ugly, fat and broke (they're white and they only hookup with fat foids or noodles) and her rice and curry male friends who are married (betabux, grandmas dilemma, or arranged marriage, all to foids who fucked the chads before and then got pumped and dumped ).

I showed her the study about stated importance in attraction Vs actual importance, and how foids say looks don't matter but they are the most important thing, and she said 'thats just one study, it doesn't mean they asked every girl, even Mark Zuckerberg is married and she was his gf in college'.

I was trying to hang up and then she pushed me over the edge so I might go full joker, she gave me the ragefuel 'anyway even if those things mattered to some girls, they're only important for hook-ups, not anything a girl cares about or values'

Think I'm going to make a long trip to a home depot/ B&Q very soon...

What race is your sister?

Not based, bluepilled. jfl at thinking foids can even understand those studies, as if those studies make any difference to the opinions of soys and foids.
ofc it's not going to do anything but it's based he showed her :lul:

does your sister heightmog you?

Nov 12 2019 Posts 4,729 Online 109d 12h 25m

P-pics of your sister?

Why is that curry whore so tall? Jfl.
She didn't get many curry genes, she's also thin, got lucky with the Latin genes, other sister is 150cm, and has curry nose, meanwhile I get fucking Jafar nose
does your sister heightmog you?
Yes, although I think she's not really 178cm because I once stealthmode mogged her while she wasn't looking, and she is only 177cm, and if I didn't have so many spinal problems I would also be 177cm but I stead walk around at 176cm, but she's not Norwood like me, so get more height.

She always wears high heels around me to piss me off, and likes pointing out her kids are probably going to be taller than me, and my mum joins in.
Curry/noodle
Nope, curry/parsi/ latin- I have zero noodle in me, which is fitting as no noodle has me in her :lul:

Last edited:
imagine listening a foid :feelskek:

She didn't get many curry genes, she's also thin, got lucky with the Latin genes, other sister is 150cm, and has curry nose, meanwhile I get fucking Jafar nose
My real life friend's name is Jafar. But he's blasians. He nosemogs me from Europe to Jakarta.

My real life friend's name is Jafar. But he's blasians. He nosemogs me from Europe to Jakarta.
As in his nose is better than you, or more like Jafar?
A curry once referred to me as that Jafar looking motherfucker when asking my colleague where I was

Beat her down like a dog (in crash bandicoot 4: it’s about time)

Imagine having a sister.