Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sister is taller than me now

T

timmy

Banned
-
I was always taller than her, but shit posture took me down like 2 inches.

nothing makes you feel like a worthless cockroach midget than your baby sister looking down at you:kys:

don't live with your parents, that's the only way you can avoid seeing that tall bitch every morning.

inject T asap

How tall are you? I am, for instance, only 5'9 and fortunatelly heightmog all my female relatives.

Fix your posture then why look like an old man before your time

My sister is also taller than me

I'm 5'5, my sister is 5'6, my brother is 5'9, we're all adults

My sister is also taller than me
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

The most brutal of mogs. I'd suggest you work on correcting your posture, but that's probably temporary solution. She's young so she'll probably grow more.

Unbelievable. Sometimes this happens to people and it really sucks, but there is almost nothing you can do about it. I would suggest using in-shoe lifts like me and heightfraudmaxxing.

I'm 5'5, my sister is 5'6, my brother is 5'9, we're all adults
Fellow 5'5cel. Both of my parents are short, I was immediately doomed. Did you play a lot of sports when you were a kid?

let her dom you sexually

You'll be taller than her when she's laying dead on the ground

Fellow 5'5cel. Both of my parents are short, I was immediately doomed. Did you play a lot of sports when you were a kid?
I didnt, my parents didnt care

It's fucking over