Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sister is pregnant

gymcel88._

gymcel88._

Recruit
★★
my 5’2 fat whore sister who would’ve been a truecel if she was born a man is now pregnant with her 5’5 deathnic husbands kid who she finally settled with after whoring around and they just found out its a boy. i am already mourning for him because i know it will never begin for him, which each generation the dating pool gets even smaller and smaller for men and considering he will be deathnic and no taller than 5’5 it’s honestly better if he just gets aborted at this point . I dont know what it is with ltn subhumans who keep insisting on keeping alive their worthless bloodline , they’re only bringing more suffering to this evil world and i know that in some point in his life the kid will turn out to be like one of us and probably end up on this forum wishing he was never born and resenting his parents for having him

Imagine having a sister, it's good to be a singlechildcel

Over for that kid

I thank (the non-existent) God that my sister is too neurodivergent to do foid things like this. Must be suicidefuel to live through this brocel, my condolences

I would say convince her not to circumcise the kid, but since she's a White woman denying a White man White children, I say convince her to do it.

my 5’2 fat whore sister who would’ve been a truecel if she was born a man is now pregnant with her 5’5 deathnic husbands kid who she finally settled with after whoring around and they just found out its a boy. i am already mourning for him because i know it will never begin for him, which each generation the dating pool gets even smaller and smaller for men and considering he will be deathnic and no taller than 5’5 it’s honestly better if he just gets aborted at this point . I dont know what it is with ltn subhumans who keep insisting on keeping alive their worthless bloodline , they’re only bringing more suffering to this evil world and i know that in some point in his life the kid will turn out to be like one of us and probably end up on this forum wishing he was never born and resenting his parents for having him
So u agree with foids who say we shouldnt reproduce

So u agree with foids who say we shouldnt reproduce
why should we? to just continue our suffering? it’ll only get worse and foids will always have the advantage in everything. having sons would just be like repeating a story we already know the ending to

why should we? to just continue our suffering? it’ll only get worse and foids will always have the advantage in everything. having sons would just be like repeating a story we already know the ending to
Ur literally supporting what makes us incel

The kid is gonna have a horrible life. Being blackpilled can prevent unnecessary suffering

Ur literally supporting what makes us incel
nature is evil we arent meant to have kids i would give anything to go back and have my parents abort me instead of having to live this miserable life

absolute state

the only thing you can do is to be sure
> that your foid sibling breastfeeds him for at least 6 to 8 months, keep her away from feeding him with any sort of baby formula at all cost
> that your foid sibling does not use plastic containers and things for food he consumes later on
> that your foid sibling does not feed his mind with normie mindvirus in future
> that he gets to get his first kiss in kindergarten, first girlfriend in maybe 5th grade and first time sex with same girl by age 15 some

if yer an incel and care about your nephew, you gotta do at least this much for him

She got plapped

i never understand ppl who feel the need to bring another life into this world tbh

The child is probably from Chad

Brutal, my sister is probably even shorter than 5'2 obese and will probably have a kid eventually with some betabuxx, got to hope she has no sons.

Trucel trait: you don't have a sister.
Also it reminds me of this

That kid is so fucked. He could win the genetic lottery in every single category but the height alone will screw him

i never understand ppl who feel the need to bring another life into this world tbh
its just bringing someone to experience this miserable materialistic world without their consent, proud antinatalist here

Brutal loser uncle pill

I hope that kid is some chad reincarnated into a subhuman

You can teach him the blackpill at a very young age

is she a coalburner

Brutal news! That is something I don't wanna hear

inb4 "sistercels are fakecels."

This kid is going to be our future prophet, peace be upon him. The Messiah was born! I have seen the star rising above santa barbara.

I thank (the non-existent) God that my sister is too neurodivergent to do foid things like this. Must be suicidefuel to live through this brocel, my condolences
No foid is too neurodivergent, it's just a matter of time before she same fate befalls your bloodline

Downs

Your sister is very selfish. How dare she bring another life to suffer in this rotten and unfair world.

@gymcel88._ congrats on ascension

Muh natural selection and the biggest and the strongest pass their genes, inkwells

I'm not trying to be a eugenicist. But I do want to point out that I don't think that short people, especially ethnics should NOT be reproducing at all because it's a form of child abuse to force that piss poi genetics onto somebody that doesn't exist yet. Just so they can be bullied and harassed if they are born male. I am also a anti natalist and I think it's morally wrong to reproduce children in the modern world in the first place.