Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sister is now schizophrenic after being pumped and dumped by chad

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
this is the same roastie who i threatened to knock out. ever since she got pumped and dumped by chad i hear herself talking to herself in the room when it is pitch black jfl. she also giggles to herself really loudly which is so annoying it is teasing to think of her face getting smashed. imagine thinking you are so entitled to chad dick that you end up a lunatic. not my problem. whores are not entitled to chad. go after your looksmatch

My sister is hooked on ssris after she got pumped and dumped from 14-22 plus she found her beta buck i feel bad for him sometimes

She chose this ...

Tell her that I would've been there for her, but she chose the abusive chad instead and now she has to suffer the consequences of her decision.

Lmfao theyd rather this than give their looksmatch a chance right

Sex revolution and modern soyciety is bad for everyone

The effect chad has on women.

fucked around, and found out.

My sister is now in her thirties and she pretends to be christian now and wants to marry jfl

Damn chad fucked her so hard she lost her mind

Stupid fucking roastie. Serves her right

yes jfl she told my mother they are waiting until marriage
Over for her husband. He is even getting blueballed now, holy shit. Do you maybe know about hw high her bodycount is?

At least ur sister doesnt follow her parents around like a dog at 22 and say did u hear me i didnt say *insert blasphemous comment or reassuring she said something gd about god* 24/7 its crippling. She has religious ocd

I thought you were an only child

Over for her husband. He is even getting blueballed now, holy shit. Do you maybe know about hw high her bodycount is?
No idea but most men are bluepilled nowadays so probably not but they are not married yet

your sister is a future becky

it must be weird asf having a sister as an incel. You are literally seeing first hand how women are like.
Observing what your life would have been if you were a female.
Literally the exact opposite of yourself

this is the same roastie who i threatened to knock out. ever since she got pumped and dumped by chad i hear herself talking to herself in the room when it is pitch black jfl. she also giggles to herself really loudly which is so annoying it is teasing to think of her face getting smashed. imagine thinking you are so entitled to chad dick that you end up a lunatic. not my problem. whores are not entitled to chad. go after your looksmatch
I'll tell her to:

"Work on your personality sweety, you're not entitled to a good looking male." :soy::soy:

i would hate having a sister so much

she would probably be a stacie knowing that my cousins are kinda hot.

it must be weird asf having a sister as an incel. You are literally seeing first hand how women are like.
It helps blackpill someone.

Toilet really got crazy off some dick :lul:

she is just as ugly as me and even more worthless than me but gets coddled like crazy by people because of hole privilege. i am expected to account for my mistakes but roasties like her get a free pass, even when they make the same mistakes over and over again like fuckwits.

My sister is hooked on ssris after she got pumped and dumped from 14-22 plus she found her beta buck i feel bad for him sometimes
Jesus Christ why didn’t your faggot family restricted and taught her not to be a whore ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back