Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sister is dating her 5th guy this YEAR

I remember when i had any kind of contact with my family, that every female cousin could get laid when and where they wanted since 14, but i could not even hold a hand of a woman at 20. I think isolation is a natural response, tbh. I cant stand the fact that im a disgusting male in the XXI century.... Watching females getting for free what i would kill to just get near is too much for me.
Yeah I know this feel.

Kill it in its sleep.

Because you can have 100 women fucking the same 5 men on rotation, with 95 incels on the edge of suicide or deep into a WoW raid none the wiser. It's not like those side-boys don't have side-girls (or don't consider her to be one).
It's funny - I came up with this exact same theory before I even heard the term "incel."

And people told me I was being crazy! "People don't operate like primates!" Those delusional bastards.

It surprised me how many dudes chicks go through in a year. A female from my class said 5 dudes in one summer isn't even that much. It fucking stunned me when she said that. By the time college is over most chicks will have had a hundred dicks in them.