Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sister gets so many arranged marriage prospects and she says no to every single one of them

A

Arab

Banned
-
JFL my uncle is on the phone to my dad telling him to get my sister married.

My sister is a legit failure in life heading no where. She doesn't even want a betabux. I have yet to find out if she has a bf or not.

I don't have no girls trying to marry me. It's over.

Last edited:
What would you rate her on the lookscale?

Is it even arranged if she gets to choose?

JFL my uncle is on the phone to my dad telling him to get my sister married.

My sister is a legit failure in life heading no where. She doesn't even want a betabux. I have yet to find out if she has a bf or not.

I don't have no girls trying to marry me. It's over.
Parents put the same expectations on females as on males, have my grandkids, blah blah blah. I have (some) sympathy.
Bet your sister is waiting out for some version of a GL/chad that fits her fantasies/fetishes, or maybe she has guys nobody knows about, or is closeted. Any case, and please don't take offense, but screw her for saying no if she's being rude about it, that's gotta suck but it's worse the other way around where you don't even have a choice.

Probably a 7

dedsrs? And youre posting here?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

She doesn't even want a betabux. I have yet to find out if she has a bf or not.
She's definitely getting shagged by Chaddam. There's no such thing as a woman who can resist attention

JFL I had no idea foids could decline an arranged marriage.

She fucks white men.

She probably has a white bf already.

She's definitely getting shagged by Chaddam. There's no such thing as a woman who can resist attention

There is no chadams in my area. Mostly white and some black.
She probably has a white bf already.

I don't know. I've accessed her phone before and search through her social media and everything on there and couldn't find anything.
Would you fuck her if given chance?

No thats gross
dedsrs? And youre posting here?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yeah and I'm incel. She goes to concerts and stuff with her friends and I've never been to one.

Last edited:
Arranged marriage was tinder before tinder.

Over for Islam and curry cope.
JFL my dad legit asked me to meet with some blonde blue eyed 5'11 egyptian girl. Didn't even bother entertaining the idea, even though he went on about how she's shy and reserved and all that traditional shit. No amount of modesty in a women beat hypergamy.

SHE IS GETTING RAILED BY WHITE MEN

Would the parents eventually force her to get married if she keeps rejecting or are they cucks?

Funny thing dude, they keep arranging marriages for your sis who is rejecting them and nothing for you lol. You are so blackpilled.

If she lives close to you or you are in contact with her regularly HİDE YOUR FUCKİN MONEY
I remember reading a story about a Kebabcel whose trashy sister stole her familys bill and rent money to go to vacation with a Chad
Im serious