Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over sister friends told her im staring at them too much.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
JFL.

couple of months ago we had a family event with friends and shit (ofcourse i brought no1)
anyway my sister brought some friends.

i had an argument with my sister today and in the end she said "ye ye btw my friends told me to tell you its not cool to stare at womens like a creep"
like wtf bitches?
all her friends were dressed like whores. ofcourse i stared every second. but i thought im doing it good, had no idea they noticed.
now im not even good at staring at whores without them noticing.

the funny thing during the event i fapped to them in the toilet.

its over.

Last edited:
@PotatoTomato did it happen to you too

JFL.

couple of months ago we had a family event with friends and shit (ofcourse i brought no1)

i had an argument with my sister today and in the end she said "ye ye btw my friends told me to tell you its not cool to stare at womens like a creep"
like wtf bitches?
all her friends were dressed like whores. ofcourse i stared every second. but i thought im doing it good, had no idea they noticed.

its over.
Wow.
So now it has come to that point....
This is insane.

You should have told her that you stared at the because they were dressed like whores.

@PotatoTomato did it happen to you too
no man
My sister brings her JB friends over, but when that happens I try to stay in my room.

I think the same kind of thing happened to me before to. I might try to make a thread about it soon.

Bro you have to double down on the creepiness
stare at them like this:

They always say that. I got a complaint at work for staring whe I was just watching some methhead have a breakdown. How can you look away from that? She singled me out because I was the ugly one of the group watching her hilarious failure at trying not to be high.

She wouldn't complain if you were chad tbh. Chad can eyefuck all they want

Thankfully my sister only had ugly friends

This is my second day in a row saying this but I’ll do it again. Fucking amatuers

I would get those females kicked out if i was here

JFL. Of course it was creepy because you're not physically attractive. If you were Chad, it would have been seductive and irresistible.

u should've told her that if you look like bradpitt not only her friends wouldn't call you creepy but also might've done an orgy with them by now

Last edited:
They called you out because they want you to approach them.

Get confident and ask one of them out.

Last edited:
Phonemaxx like I do.

no man
My sister brings her JB friends over, but when that happens I try to stay in my room.
corner a lost JB wandering alone and smell her hair like joe biden
trust me thats how you ascend

Just be confident bro

JFL. Of course it was creepy because you're not physically attractive. If you were Chad, it would have been seductive and irresistible.
Exactly, and instead of fapping on the toilet like a sperg he would be getting blowjobs from them

This and his sister would tell him that one of her friends wants to meet him.
If he was chad he’d have been fucking one of them in the bathroom instead of jerking off

I have to go to town for my visuals.
It must be nice to have them delivered.

Is it ascension if they sit on your cum and get pregnant?

If they dress like whors what the fuck do they expect... god such dumb bitches. If ur not chad everything is harassment these days

She would have thought it was hot if you were Chad

I never stare for this reason

Should've whipped your dick out and started fapping, wolf of wall street style.

anyone tried making disgusted faces while staring at foids dressed like whores or saying how whorish they look? ahhh what am i thinking foids are always the victim and can do what ever they want in this too degenerate 2019 world.

Take pics, bro, share the fap fuel.

the shittiest part is if u were at least halfway decent (Chadlite or even Chad) your sister would arrange something to keep the parents busy while you fucked one of your friends on her bed

My cousins used to do this all the time. The little sister would purposefully get in trouble over something trivial so all the focus was on her for that night while the big sister would sneak out to stay over a boy's house to fuck him all night then sneak back into her room. Or vice versa.
I also knew a 17yo girl who was sneaking into clubs using fake IDs and she would sneak in her 14yo sister as well. Everyone knows what goes on in clubs so no they were not innocent little angels...

Even knew some college kids that would sneak their little siblings into college parties. Fucking degenerates the whole lot!

JFL.

like wtf bitches?

its over.
lol keep staring it's a free country

JFL.

like wtf bitches?

its over.
1.You can look where you want
2. There is nothibg they can do about it
3. You will even look more at them to piss them of

Staring at women as a low SMV male = accidentally make indirect eye contact for half a second

The difference between harassment and flirtation is the attractiveness of the male.
The difference between cute and weird is the attractiveness of the male.
The difference between confident and creepy is the attractiveness of the male.

Women have openly admitted this on many occasions. Google it.

STOP COPING WITH PERSONALITYMAXXING BULLSHIT.

if only you were chad they wouldve sucked your dick on the spot