Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sister and nephews are visiting again

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
The youngest |17] is still with the cute blonde the same age and the other [age 19] is now dating some tall model looking Polish bitch! I better go downstairs and say hi in a minute, but I feel so embarrassed and a total loser being here living still at my aging parents.
God knows what they'll think of me... Nothing positive I'm sure.

I shouldn't be in this position, alone, no friends to see and talk with, still a virgin and fapping away like I'm still a teen in my small box bedroom! I should be living alone or with a girlfriend/wife and have a family of my own but that won't happen now - not that it was going to happen in the past either.

At least I still have a job again now, it's been 6 months and the money is okay for what I do but not much more than I was getting 15 years ago really because of the millions of Eastern Europeans in the UK being happy to work for less in low-semi skilled work!

I can't describe how bad I feel, I have some rum and a few crates of beer to help numb the pain at least.

Can you fake going outside meeting someone ?
I'm glad for you that you still have that job. How is the relationship with you coworkers ?

Can you fake going outside meeting someone ?
I'm glad for you that you still have that job. How is the relationship with you coworkers ?

Not really, where would I go? I used to try going out alone to pubs and clubs and it was depressing as fuck!

Thanks, I hope it lasts because I'll be doing the nightshift for at least half of the year and that gives me £400 a week to potentially save after I pay some rent to parents. I've looked at some flats/apartments and they want nearly all I earn for rent, plus electric/gas/food/Internet/cheap sim only phone and my car ect there is no way I can afford it alone!

My co-workers are mostly OK, although a few of the older guys give me shit, like say "why are you still single? You should have someone by now". This one tries to goad me into attacking him verbally/physically also says to me and others that I'm fucked in the head and can't get even a fat old woman to have sex with me and just wank. I don't even know how he figured it out that I can't get anyone, but I worry he might help get me cast off when/if things go bad and the company needs to let go of some people!

Try to hookup with your sister

Volcel if you wouldn’t

millions of Eastern Europeans in the UK being happy to work for less in low-semi skilled work!
But but you are a racist and a literal nazi if you voted for Brexit.

As for your predicament, just leave the house while they're there. Walk around a mall or something.
I don't live with my family but I did have the displeasure of meeting my nephew. He's 13 and his girlfriend is 14 and his dad told my mom he caught them having sex. So you see it could be worse. This kid is as old as the Xbox 360 and he's already a more successful human being than I am.

Not really, where would I go? I used to try going out alone to pubs and clubs and it was depressing as fuck!

Thanks, I hope it lasts because I'll be doing the nightshift for at least half of the year and that gives me £400 a week to potentially save after I pay some rent to parents. I've looked at some flats/apartments and they want nearly all I earn for rent, plus electric/gas/food/Internet/cheap sim only phone and my car ect there is no way I can afford it alone!

My co-workers are mostly OK, although a few of the older guys give me shit, like say "why are you still single? You should have someone by now". This one tries to goad me into attacking him verbally/physically also says to me and others that I'm fucked in the head and can't get even a fat old woman to have sex with me and just wank. I don't even know how he figured it out that I can't get anyone, but I worry he might help get me cast off when/if things go bad and the company needs to let go of some people!
You're average at best, that's how that guy figured it out.

If it will make you happy i'm a pole who is ugly, never even hold a hand, never kissed or had sex with a girl, i'm a neet for 10+ years and never had a job. Majority of poles or eastern euROPEans are ugly as fuck and not happy about their life while living abroad. She managed to find one in million handsome and tall polish Chad.

Say it to that polish dude: "Ty głupi chuju, stulejarze się z tobą rozliczą jak wrócisz do polski."

Last edited:
If it will make you happy i'm a pole who is ugly, never even hold a hand, never kissed or had sex with a girl, i'm a neet for 10+ years and never had a job. Majority of poles or eastern euROPEans are ugly as fuck and not happy about their life while living abroad. She managed to find one in million handsome and tall polish Chad.

Say it to that polish dude: "Ty głupi chuju, rozliczymy się z tobą jak wrócisz do polski."

Polish Chad? It's the girl that is Polish, they met at college. My nephew is English but his name is Irish as can be and he is a 6f 5 Chad tbh.

I was similar and hadn't worked for 10 years until recently after being given a chance finally. I hope things get better for you.

Polish Chad? It's the girl that is Polish, they met at college. My nephew is English but his name is Irish as can be and he is a 6f 5 Chad tbh.

I was similar and hadn't worked for 10 years until recently after being given a chance finally. I hope things get better for you.
my bad, well i guess you should check if that polish roastie haven't slept with BBCs or ethnics yet since it's really common for them to sleep with neighbor immigrants

Polecoal

He saw your face.
Dude youre like 40yrs plus. Get a hooker