Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Single Sex School cope

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Many of you will think going to a _single sex school_ to vibe with other cels, normies and what not is the answer it is NOT.

BEAUTY IS NOT SUBJECTIVE. I think all of us know this, many will think going to a _single sex school_ will calm your mind down.

The _truth_ is, it'll make it WORSE.

If only you knew, in single sex schools feminism is more overrated I see teachers getting attention all the time and Chads there NEVER EVER associate with incels.

This just goes to show you, Beauty IS NOT SUBJECTIVE, people are aware they aren't aware that, this goes for _BOTH_ genders.

You don't need to be sexually attracted to someone to know they're attractive.

Yes, there are delusional people, some idiots here and there.

It's funny some people thinking _Elliot_ is hot, are you sure bro? You may just be gay.

Men can sense your subpar looks too, this is why every one of us (almost) keep telling you all the time, don't associate with normies and/or chads. Don't even reason with them.

LEAVE this fucking forum my thread is lost in 207K other threads how many people are you gonna reach anyway?

Don't rope brothers, good news ain't there, you just won't have a minor(young) fetish. :feels:

Women are gay, I don’t wanna see faggots where I should be getting education
I actually agree with you lol

Women are indeed gay.

Women would rather go lesbian than sleep with any of us :feelskek::feelssus::feelsrope:

I see tons of lesbian **** and no one sleeping with incels.

Also, does Just Be White apply to hair too? I see a lot of old men dating SMOKING HOT chicks..