Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single mothers with litters of kids shouldn’t have high expectations and should be left with broke and sub 5 men

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Single mothers shouldn’t have high expectations in men instead they should be left with the bottom feeder men I’m talking men that are sub 5 men that are NEETs or working dead end jobs single mothers don’t deserve Chad or a guy that’s not a loser they decided to have kids with a deadbeat so they should reap what they sow us sub 5 men and unemployable men aren’t getting an ounce of sex unless it’s with a prostitute single women aren’t entitled to her dream man can’t feed your kids too bad shouldn’t have slept with a deadbeat now go settle for that sub 5 man working at Kroger

now go settle for that sub 5 man working at Kroger
No thanks, we are better off discarding these old used cloths.

People Clap GIF

Single mothers should be required to have a low value man or else they lose all their kids.

Single mothers are the worst of the worst.

They collect checks off of their kids, cant raise strong kids, are lazy, and just overall bad parents.

People Clap GIF

Single mothers should be required to have low value man or else they lose all their kids.
Cucked, why would you want a toilet that has already defecated chad's kids?

truecel trait: thinks shacking up with some used up single mother is improvement over current life

truecel trait: thinks shacking up with some used up single mother is improvement over current life
Sub 5 men will never get anything better than a single mother

Cucked, why would you want a toilet that has already defecated chad's kids?
Did i say that? I said they should be required to get with another low value man only. But if they dont they lose their kids. I never said i would

I never would
Then you wouldn't want to hang out with Karen&co since they have been discarded by chad and now they want beta delusional providers to leech them off for their vanities and kids.

Then you wouldn't want to hang out with Karen&co since they have been discarded by chad and now they want beta delusional providers to leech them off for their vanities and kids.
Actually i changed my opinion. Single mothers should be euthanized if she doesnt get back with the dad.

true foids with 7 kids from 7 different Tyrones still feel entitled to rich tall chads :feelsclown:

No, they should be hung.

It's true they really tend to make it known they're still Chad-only on social media for some reason.

I don’t play another man’s saved game

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back