Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Single mother is making her ethnic son Incel through veganism.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

Skip to 3:40 if you want to see the son.

Weston A Price proves that veganism will make this young boy ugly. Guaranteed this boy will be posting here in 10 years. This is fucking child abuse. The mother should be arrested.

skip to 3:40 if you want to see the son
Are you sure? This looks like a girl.

High E faggot, gonna grow up to be gay

Children should be raised by the state.

Whos weston a price
A dentist who discovered that nutrition plays a big role in facial development. He wrote a book about it. Look him up he's a hero.

Possibly. I was vegan for nearly two years(hence my username), it destroyed my libido. Now to be fair, I wasn't eating a hell of a lot either, and I actually enjoyed the change. What use is there in having a sex drive as an incel? But the affect that veganism might have on developing children does worry me.

It's difficult to avoid nutrient deficiencies on restricted diets, and my body didn't react well to veganism at all.

Imagine just eating plants.

That kid looks more like a female than I did when I was a kid, I was at Mc Donalds when I was 4 and I had long blonde hair, some guy said to his son, leave that girl alone, my parents have made me get haircuts every 2 months since then.

That kid looks more like a female than I did when I was a kid, I was at Mc Donalds when I was 4 and I had long blonde hair, some guy said to his son, leave that girl alone, my parents have made me get haircuts every 2 months since then.
To be fair it can be hard to tell a kids gender at that age. Especially with the long hair.

same happed to me, my mon give me tons of soy, and no protein, and ended up looking like a fagot

As a incel that is rotting from society you should not care about veganism bullshit which will benefit the planet.

Another thing which occurs to me is that vegans who have children are completely missing the point, at least from an ethical standpoint. There are several different ways of thinking and value systems which could lead one to veganism, and while some might be more neutral on the issue, procreation is antithetical to a lot of them. At least this is true for a belief system or ethical theory which is structured in a logically consistent manner.
As a incel that is rotting from society you should not care about veganism bullshit which will benefit the planet.
I hope that all life on this planet is eradicated, but that doesn't mean that I have to enjoy consuming other life to prolong my own. If anything I'm an anti-environmentalist tbh.

I hope that all life on this planet is eradicated, but that doesn't mean that I have to enjoy consuming other life to prolong my own. If anything I'm an anti-environmentalist tbh.

As an incel you should be against veganism and any other things. Even if you are aware of the benefits those come second to the main basic human need which we lack.

how can this nigga live without chick fil a

Fuck moms like this

damn man fuck is that even a boy

Look like a girl. Poor kid.

single mothers should be put to concentration camps

imagine being born as a male during the 1990s and 2000s, when so many males will not breed anyway

and you still have dumbass people jerking you around with stupid shit like fad diets and bad advice, moving all over the fucking country because of money, teaching you bad habits like being a "gentleman" in the modern world

might as well just admit at this point that some people are doing everything in their power to make sure your dick doesn't touch a vagina, and that's that.

Yeah bro this kid has hormonal issues for sure from veganism. He will have a weak jaw and chin, and with shit eye area and alienheadcel too
he is fucked up. hes ethnic and has hormonal issues. we need to make account for him

he is fucked up. hes ethnic and has hormonal issues. we need to make account for him
Lmfao yes we should have an account here all cozy waiting for him. Crack up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmfao yes we should have an account here all cozy waiting for him. Crack up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
in some years he will be a postmaxxer here
when i was in his age i was absolute unit and used to beat shit out of my peers.

its over for this kid

Last edited:
in some years he will be a postmaxxer here
when i was in his age i was absolute unit and used to beat shit out of my peers.

its over for this kid
Best thing this guy can do is immediately quit veganism and go carnivore and mew until he turns 20. I fear the damage is already done however.

Best thing this guy can do is immediately quit veganism and go carnivore and mew until he turns 20. I fear the damage is already done however.
it will be too late for him

it will be too late for him
Yeah but I have seen the transformation from vegan to non vegan and I think it could at least save some of his future smv. Irreversible damage has been done though sadly.

Warm him up a username, re Mike Mew his face is already all kinds of fucked up from eating nothing but smoothies and squidgy soft pasta and fruits.

He is what 7 years old and his face is already massively downward grown and his teeth are totally bunched up and crowded.

Warm him up a username, re Mike Mew his face is already all kinds of fucked up from eating nothing but smoothies and squidgy soft pasta and fruits.

He is what 7 years old and his face is already massively downward grown and his teeth are totally bunched up and crowded.
How about @ihatemymom

Yeah but I have seen the transformation from vegan to non vegan and I think it could at least save some of his future smv. Irreversible damage has been done though sadly.

Nothing can be done to fix long face syndrome, you can try to compensate and minimise and correct, but you will never go back to normal facial development. Its bones and its finished by around 7 or 8 I think.

How about @ihatemymom

:feelsahh: but it needs reference to how veganism ruined his life

Nothing can be done to fix long face syndrome, you can try to compensate and minimise and correct, but you will never go back to normal facial development. Its bones and its finished by around 7 or 8 I think.
Fuark man :feelsrope: I feel so bad for this kid. The mother should go to fucking jail. I wouldn't wish inceldom on anyone and the cunt mother is practically forcing it on her son. Fuck that bitch.

Fuark man :feelsrope: I feel so bad for this kid. The mother should go to fucking jail. I wouldn't wish inceldom on anyone and the cunt mother is practically forcing it on her son. Fuck that bitch.

Yeah, its bad enough your mother forces to be vegan, but lets not even talk about the minefield that is including your young children in your daily vlogging. How badly is that going to fuck them up? He probably just suddenly goes into a trance and says "HEY GUYS TODAY I AM" in the middle of school before realising where he is and snapping out of it.

THANKS FOR WATCHING LIKE AND SUBSCR-:worryfeels:

Yeah, its bad enough your mother forces to be vegan, but lets not even talk about the minefield that is including your young children in your daily vlogging. How badly is that going to fuck them up? He probably just suddenly goes into a trance and says "HEY GUYS TODAY I AM" in the middle of school before realising where he is and snapping out of it.

THANKS FOR WATCHING LIKE AND SUBSCR-:worryfeels:
I heard that some kids first words now are "like" or "subscribe" etc as their parents let them watch YouTube like retards.

If I had a kid I would never let them use YouTube like that. Wow.

Most parents raise their kids on a vegan diet without knowing it, or atleast semi-vegan. My brothers children gets to eat meat maximum 2 days a week at home. Only at school will they get some kind of meat daily, but the school meat is crap. It's fucked up. They are just to stupid and lazy to understand that their children are not feeling well on porridge, bread and other carb crap. I can see that they are B12 deficient, they look pale.

I'm too afraid to confront them with the risk of being kicked out since i live in their basement. They think they know what a healthy diet it JFL, but they are just lazy to make food and lack knowledge. It's sad.

Most parents raise their kids on a vegan diet without knowing it, or atleast semi-vegan. My brothers children gets to eat meat maximum 2 days a week at home. Only at school will they get some kind of meat daily, but the school meat is crap. It's fucked up. They are just to stupid and lazy to understand that their children are not feeling well on porridge, bread and other carb crap. I can see that they are B12 deficient, they look pale.

I'm too afraid to confront them with the risk of being kicked out since i live in their basement. They think they know what a healthy diet it JFL, but they are just lazy to make food and lack knowledge. It's sad.
leave this book Amazon product ASIN 0916764206 somewhere around the house and let them read it or just tell them to shape the fuck up ASAP.

It wont let me amazon link it but the book is called
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
by weston a price

leave this book Amazon product ASIN 0916764206 somewhere around the house and let them read it or just tell them to shape the fuck up ASAP.

It wont let me amazon link it but the book is called
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
by weston a price
I want to get that book but it's rather expensive 50$ in my country. If i order for a cheaper price from amazon i will have to pay 30$ taxes in my country. I've seen his video though when he travels to different tribes and analyze them. It would be a fun experiment to just place the book in the house somewhere several times, but i doubt no one would understand it. Maybe only my brother but he's too busy with his shekels and business to read anything.

I want to get that book but it's rather expensive 50$ in my country. If i order for a cheaper price from amazon i will have to pay 30$ taxes in my country. I've seen his video though when he travels to different tribes and analyze them. It would be a fun experiment to just place the book in the house somewhere several times, but i doubt no one would understand it. Maybe only my brother but he's too busy with his shekels and business to read anything.
and if theyre npcs they will be blissfully ignorant of anything important

i would just look around some online book stores, its an old book so it will be cheap somewhere.

and if theyre npcs they will be blissfully ignorant of anything important

i would just look around some online book stores, its an old book so it will be cheap somewhere.
Oh they are pure NPCs and their children will grow up to be as well since they are raised by the TV and smartphones, they gave their 8 year old daughter a smartphone with no parental filter and unlimited access to youtube. The mother encourages her 3 year old son to sit infront of the TV whenever he's wandering around, playing and looking outside the window, their 6 year old daughter are imitating childrens youtube clips and she's watching those animated princess Elsa degenerated videos made by the same company in India.

My brother even said to me that you don't need protein JFL. That protein has no effect and only disappears, that carbs are the only important thing you need. I want to move out soon.

they gave their 8 year old daughter a smartphone with no parental filter and unlimited access to youtube. The mother encourages her 3 year old son to sit infront of the TV whenever he's wandering around, playing and looking outside the window, their 6 year old daughter are imitating childrens youtube clips and she's watching those animated princess Elsa degenerated videos made by the same company in India.
what the fuck man, this is why i want to be a father, to mog cunts like this :feelswhat:
My brother even said to me that you don't need protein JFL. That protein has no effect and only disappears, that carbs are the only important thing you need. I want to move out soon.
tell me your brother is braindead and retarded. wow wow wow LOL

what the fuck man, this is why i want to be a father, to mog cunts like this :feelswhat:

tell me your brother is braindead and retarded. wow wow wow LOL
Yea i feel the same. He eats protein but when i told him i went on a keto diet that was his response. He never knew keto existed. He also told me is should start eating lentils JFL. I would never.

I sent you a pm @wasted12years

Yea i feel the same. He eats protein but when i told him i went on a keto diet that was his response. He never knew keto existed. He also told me is should start eating lentils JFL. I would never.
jfl these people really shouldnt raise children without reading weston a prices book. it should be MANDATORY reading for parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back