Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why you shouldn't care about nature and the environment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Nature.

So simple yet so complex, just take a look at the mountains near you, the hills full of green grass, the trees and leaves rustling in a peaceful forest. The outside natural world is truly a work of art and its so refreshing to take a trip to any of those and enjoy what this planet has to offer.

(((Global Warming))) seems to have taken everyone by storm and nearly everyone gives a fuck about it. If you already LDAR why should your be thinking about recycling some bullshit bottle of plastic when people burn thousands and thousands kilograms of coal into the atmosphere and thinking you have an impact(as an incel) on the environment and thinking you can save it.

Those people just want to live their lives in the best conditions possible, but if you have already accepted defeat. Why should you care?

Just fucking lol at anyone here that cares about saving energy and any other bullshit. As an incel you are not part of society so why the fuck should you contribute for other peoples pleasures?

If you rot away why should you care if this planet rots away through pollution?

Why is this even a topic? Why do people care about such factors when you cant even walk outside without being frowned at. LMAO.

It's true, nature is not your friend, it hardwired foids to only want Chad while throwing you into the reject pile, fuck nature tbh.

Let normies worry about shit like the environment, they ruined it in the first place.

Nature.

So simple yet so complex, just take a look at the mountains near you, the hills full of green grass, the trees and leaves rustling in a peaceful forest. The outside natural world is truly a work of art and its so refreshing to take a trip to any of those and enjoy what this planet has to offer.

(((Global Warming))) seems to have taken everyone by storm and nearly everyone gives a fuck about it. If you already LDAR why should your be thinking about recycling some bullshit bottle of plastic when people burn thousands and thousands kilograms of coal into the atmosphere and thinking you have an impact(as an incel) on the environment and thinking you can save it.

Those people just want to live their lives in the best conditions possible, but if you have already accepted defeat. Why should you care?

Just fucking lol at anyone here that cares about saving energy and any other bullshit. As an incel you are not part of society so why the fuck should you contribute for other peoples pleasures?

If you rot away why should you care if this planet rots away through pollution?

Why is this even a topic? Why do people care about such factors when you cant even walk outside without being frowned at. LMAO.
I agree, we have no stake in society, caring about the future of chad's children is cucked. One of my best copes is eating a lot of meat when I know there are lot of soyboys and foids trying to be vegan to (((aid the planet))).

All the species where the male gender specimens fight against each other to the death just to get a vagina need to go extinct.Plants are good though.

I agree, we have no stake in society, caring about the future of chad's children is cucked. One of my best copes is eating a lot of meat when I know there are lot of soyboys and foids trying to be vegan to (((aid the planet))).
Exactly, yet again you are doing extra work for the future of the "better genes".

The only reason to save energy is to save yourself money. If every individual in the world did everything they could without severely lowering their quality of life it would make zero difference to the climate.

The only reason to save energy is to save yourself money. If every individual in the world did everything they could without severely lowering their quality of life it would make zero difference to the climate.
But thats it. Just for your OWN sake.

Low IQ. Nature affects more than just humans.
We shouldnt care about such things anyways. Nature is nice but sadly the people that are around arent.

Exactly, yet again you are doing extra work for the future of the "better genes".
We should aspire to make the world a harsher place to live for Chads many bastards.

All the species where the male gender specimens fight against each other to the death just to get a vagina need to go extinct.Plants are good though.

I just want it all to go to shit.

Just think about the future generation bro

+1
We should aspire to make the world a harsher place to live for Chads many bastards.
<3 i fking love this thread. Brilliant ideas and perspective

I care about animals bro man buddy boyo

The environment doesnt concern me, I'll be dead by the time it goes to shit.

Governments cause more pollution than anyone can imagine while simultaneously using taxpayer money to preach about the environment. It is breathtaking hypocrisy. Like you said, governments are burning coal by the ton, creating massive pollution spewing factories to manufacture whatever, and keeping everyone dependent on oil instead of pursuing other methods (look up the Water Car, and how big oil assassinated it, literally)

I don’t give a fuck about the environment if the vast majority of the powers that be don’t. Throwing some plastic in a river is nothing compared to the institutional, global-scale pollution created and funded by most governments.

Those environmental agencies are just job-filler positions, they do almost nothing for the environment, they only exist to create new tax laws.

Why care about something that allowed me to suffer and in aiding it, helps others while never once helping me?

its gonna get apocalyptic in our lifetimes tbh :feelshaha: