Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Single Mother Cousin wants family support/sympathy

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Just hating these fucking holidays and family man. It pisses me off but at the same time I want to say that she isn't being a bitch of it so in fariness to her she really just seems like she feels she did no wrong.

So what is this about?
I have a single mother cousin that is unemployed. She is asking for family support to give her kid a nice Christmas this year. Okay. She just wants a nice Christmas for her child. I get it. I really do HOWEVER when you being a stupid whore is what made the child's life this pathetic in the first place i really have a hard time finding sympathy for you. None of you know my cousin so I'll give a bit of backstory: She was dating a nice soft soy whiteboi but then I guess he wasn't enough "man" for her and decided to get herself a Chadlito (Spanish Chad. Is there even a name for that type?). This Chadlito was already in a relationship and was actually married AND she was still dating the whiteboi at the time. So they cheated with each other but as soon as she got pregnant the Chadlito ditched her. Now she wants the family to support her bad decisions. In fariness to her she didn't demand money. She didn't ask for a PS5. All she said is that she was looking for support to give her kid a nice Christmas but we all know what that means. She isn't being snobby IMO but its the principal of the matter. What is worse is when she is asked why she can't get a job she says it's because the child doesn't have a Father so she needs to be there to support him and he needs more support than other kids. Bruh. She's been on unemployment and government assistance since the kid was born! She's a leech. And the kid doesn't have a "Father" because she felt she needed to open her legs to a married man. GOD DAMMIT I HATE WOMEN ESPECIALLY IF THOSE SHIT WOMEN ARE FAMILY MEMBERS ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that dumb bitch doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy.

She was dating a nice soft soy whiteboi but then I guess he wasn't enough "man" for her and decided to get herself a Chadlito (Spanish Chad. Is there even a name for that type?
Chadriguez

Talk to the father hoe.

Just hating these fucking holidays and family man. It pisses me off but at the same time I want to say that she isn't being a bitch of it so in fariness to her she really just seems like she feels she did no wrong.

So what is this about?
I have a single mother cousin that is unemployed. She is asking for family support to give her kid a nice Christmas this year. Okay. She just wants a nice Christmas for her child. I get it. I really do HOWEVER when you being a stupid whore is what made the child's life this pathetic in the first place i really have a hard time finding sympathy for you. None of you know my cousin so I'll give a bit of backstory: She was dating a nice soft soy whiteboi but then I guess he wasn't enough "man" for her and decided to get herself a Chadlito (Spanish Chad. Is there even a name for that type?). This Chadlito was already in a relationship and was actually married AND she was still dating the whiteboi at the time. So they cheated with each other but as soon as she got pregnant the Chadlito ditched her. Now she wants the family to support her bad decisions. In fariness to her she didn't demand money. She didn't ask for a PS5. All she said is that she was looking for support to give her kid a nice Christmas but we all know what that means. She isn't being snobby IMO but its the principal of the matter. What is worse is when she is asked why she can't get a job she says it's because the child doesn't have a Father so she needs to be there to support him and he needs more support than other kids. Bruh. She's been on unemployment and government assistance since the kid was born! She's a leech. And the kid doesn't have a "Father" because she felt she needed to open her legs to a married man. GOD DAMMIT I HATE WOMEN ESPECIALLY IF THOSE SHIT WOMEN ARE FAMILY MEMBERS ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck that shit