Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single mother, 30, with 200 notch count is now ready to find a husband

AND THERE IT IS. ITS THE MENS FAULT. THEY ARE CONTROLLING AND THEY LITERALLY FORCED HER TO HAVE SEX AND BE WITH THEM.

EVERYONE OF THESE STUPID FUCKING STORIES ALWAYS ABSOLVES THE WOMAN OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY. SHES JUST A POOR VICTIM.

H6yIzOb.jpg

Sad thing is plenty of cucks would gladly line up to betabuxx this whore. With her looks she'll easily find a Chad.
it is pretty disguisting tbh

When she finds a guy who will marry her we should expose, shame and humiliate the cuck.
Based
At least her kid is not a nigger and also when i hear "30 single mom" i imagine fat retarded whore while this girl looks really good.
I would take her if her son is not annoying as fuck.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Wasn't expecting this from you buddy. Best you can.do is smash and dash.

At least her kid is not a nigger and also when i hear "30 single mom" i imagine fat retarded whore while this girl looks really good.
I would take her if her son is not annoying as fuck.
Loooool cuck
Nigga think before you post soyboy

So the cure for sex addiction is pregnancy?
I wish I knew a sex addict, she probably wouldn't fuck me anyways.

That kid could have went through life without knowing his mom's a whore but the attention was too tempting for her to pass up. Now his name is on the Internet attached to a story about his mother boasting about fucking 200 different dudes. :feelswhat:
Knowing your mom is a whore must be such a hard thing to understand. To be fair I think most of our moms were whores but they don't tell us that they were.

Especially the younger generation, but this kid is going to be in for a nice surprise when he googles his own name some years from now.
That mother and son are going to have quite the conversation...

So the cure for sex addiction is pregnancy?
I wish I knew a sex addict, she probably wouldn't fuck me anyways.
she would tbh, but they're rarely attractive or like exist

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway at this point my dude.

There's only one reason why she's become celibate. Because she needs financial help after the birth of her baby and needs a betabux to come and save her. The whole celibate thing is so that a man would be more likely to marry her.

Exactly. The "natural state" of a woman, if enabled, is a dick-collecting thot.

society is dead cucks killed it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back