- Dec 2, 2017
Laurie Jade Woodruff, 30, used to sleep with up to six men a week but the birth of her 18-month-old son Henry made her change her ways and join support group Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous.
18.9 k följare, 575 följer, 6,829 inlägg - Se foton och videoklipp från Laurie Jade Woodruff (@lauriejaderotic) på Instagram
Self-confessed sex addict, 30, who's slept with 200 men and lost her virginity AGED 12 says she's now celibate after becoming a mother
Laurie Jade Woodruff, 30, from Sheffield, used to sleep with six men a week but birth of 18-month-old son Henry made her change her ways.
Since attending Sex and Love Addicts anonymous meetings she has been celibate for four months.
- "She said that she has slept with so many men, between 100 and 200, that she has lost count of her number of conquests."
- "Her loss of her virginity as a 12-year-old was just the start of an obsession that took over her life."
- "One one occasion, when in her 20s, Ms Woodruff had sex with six men at once at a Liverpool sex party while her ex watched. "
- "the 'six big relationships' that she has had have not lasted long because her partners could not handle her promiscuity. She and Henry's dad, Ian, split up because of her addiction, she added."
- "But Ms Woodruff only realised that she needed to get help when, rather than prioritising her son, she was too busy obsessing over sex and sleeping with controlling men."
- "To be dominated has always been my thing but I became a slave to this type of guy,' she said"
- "There was a discrepancy between men being a 'legend or a player' if they were promiscuous and highly sexed women being judged harshly"
- "Monogamy is now the aim, the 30-year-old added, but she will always be 'highly sexual'."